My new maps

Best answers
Ok, I made two maps so far for esf.

First map:
esf_morderncity, it has as small park, broken bridge, lots of buildings, petrol station and more. Some building is distructive.

Custom textures? Yes

Second map:
esf_lookout, this map is based on the lookout in DBZ. includes the look out and the time chamber.
Custom textures? yes

Sorry but can't past screenshots. Haven't upload it to the net.

Best answers
Sorry Cold Steel and everybody else about me not posting pictures. But now I have uploaded them and ready to show you them.]

Here is an update of my maps:

Lookout:
This map is based on the Lookout in DBZ. The map include The lookout, Corin's tower, A DBZ type city and The Hiberbolic Timechamber.

Some of the custom textures where made by Swiss Cheese.

Screenshot of Lookout

Modern City:
This map is based on Modern City's of today. The Map include's alot of buildings, A broken bridge, A mountain, Petrol Station and A Small Park. Each and every building have a distructive place. But buildings that are connected have only one.

The custom textures where made by me and some by Redemy

Screenshot of Modern city

Otherworld Tornament:
This map is based on the Otherworld Tornament where Goku fought Pikkon after Cell blowed up King Kai's Planet. The map have alot of planets and the main planet with the Arena on it.

Screenshot of The Otherworld Tornament

Here are some maps that awaits you...
  • DBZ City
  • Goku's House
  • Kai World
  • Other World
  • Snakeway
  • Distructive Namek
  • World Martial Arts Tornament
  • Distructive Cell Games
  • Frieza's Arival on Earth
  • Earth Islands
  • Babidi's Spaceship
  • Raditz Arival

Well that all for now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.... it looks like they r allready complete the 3 maps...... well did u really want to makea pack? because ... some one like me ..... goes crazy if i dont get the maps faster when i can! just release the complete maps on www.esf-world.de and under www.esfstuff.com / very nice maps\ ( maybe ur one like cold steel and dj-ready and some good mappers, but in the beginner phase) ^^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That lookout map looks interesting. Are you finished with the maps you posted, or are they still wips?
Good job on the others also.

Best answers
I have upload it at ESF-world. But have to wait 48 hours for upload at File Database

Best answers
Sorry for dubble posting, but I must say I'm glad to hear such good things from you all. The Modern City is my first map that's going to be released for esf Lookout is my second and Otherworld Tornament will be my third map. The maps are finished now.

Modern city took me about 1 - 2 months to make
Lookout took me about also 1 - 2 months to make
Otherworld tornament took me 1 hour to make :p

Best answers
Most impressive for your first work! I especially like the little planets in the Grand Kai Arena :D

Keep practicing and one day you might even get to the level of DJready or ColdSteel ;)

Retired
Best answers
ESF-World Networkxx Mirror
Hellhound - esf_lookout
#1 online : click me

Hellhound - esf_otherworld_tornament
#1 online : click me

and please re-upload your city map , the file was corrupt

Best answers
Great maps :)

Very cool maps, however there is one little thing that doesn't fit with the show...Corren's Tower is nowhere near let a lone in a city, not that a lot of people here will care I just thought I should point that out if you decide to make an updated version of the lookout map.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could have made the time chamber a little bit bigger, but its fine. The lookout map is nice, its good for big fights.

Best answers
server not found :(

I'm the only one who cant download it?

edit: ok now it works

Best answers
I'm busy making the Modern city a smaller file size. Due I can't upload big files now. I'm compiling it with textures included

Best answers
I just love your lookout map if you can get textures on the buildings and get the rosat a bit bigger it will be a very nice map

Best answers
One other thing, there's also a bug in the lookout map. You can swoop through the walls of the main dome on the lookout.

Best answers
LDragon said:
One other thing, there's also a bug in the lookout map. You can swoop through the walls of the main dome on the lookout.
Well that's is not realy a mapping bug, because in alot of other map you can swoop through building and corners that aren't supposed to be swoop through

Best answers
I like your maps keep up the good work,and i like your The Otherworld Tornament map its the best :yes:

Best answers
Modern City Have been uploaded at ESF-World. Just have to wait for Max2 to upload it to database

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom