modelling

Best answers
hi i'm a belgian so i won't be aible to talk very good english
but i don't know much about making models and stuff
someone said that i should post my topic here
can somebody tell me how i can create my own model :confused:

Best answers
first welcome to the forum, and to create your own model for esf or and other mod, get milkshape 3d(its easy to learn etc)
www.milkshape3d.com
get it there u will get a 30 day free trail.
i hope this helps. and when u have downloaded it search for tutorails and they will help u get better.
laterz
ssj Nathan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeas and no
Sorrie mods i know this might pis u off but ill explain it in dutch for him.
kijk het is trail based dat betekend dat je hem na 30 dagen niet meer kan gebruiken of je moet hem kopen maar totdat de 30 dagen omzij is het gratis.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can download a new version and use that for another 30 days, but then that will expire and then you'll have to redownload the next version until that expires . . .

It's really good to just buy milkshape for long term, or you can try out other free modelling programs like wings3d. (www.wings3d.com), or gmax (www.discreet.com)

Best answers
also look on google or the tutorials sticky, but then agian most of the tutorials for milkshape are in english

Best answers
yes g-max is free, but i found it to be more diffecult to use because i couldnt find many tuts to help me. i still think u should go with milshape dude

Best answers
well i dont know about gmax, but if its the same like 3dsmax then i say you should learn it, because the tools max has once you get used to it are alot more useful and faster to model with then milkshape

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Learning gmax may take a little longer than learning ms3d, but like SSJ Toast said, it can be faster and easier in the long run.
And you can use the same tutorials that are meant for 3dsmax to learn gmax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom