Milk - Does a body good?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An interesting prose.

Would be cool to see if we could get someone to volunteer for that sort of study.
Funny you say that. You could use me. I never really had a soda more then once a month until I was 18. I mainly stuck with Milk my entire life. And I never ever had a soda when I was below the age of 12.

Now I ask, could this have also effected my height?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly doubt it. Milk just makes you're bones stronger, not longer. Height is all in genetics.

I mean, I'm 6'3, and milk in me is only consumed when i eat cereal in the morning. The rest is soda.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: However my body reacts differently to different dairy products unlike other people. I can still eat cheese and yogurt with no adverse effects. However Milks leave me.... immobilized for awhile.
Same here. Cheese an ice cream are good, milk straight bad. I'm not the immobilized one, but the toxic gases produced by my body might immobilize bystanders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is great. Each time I see it, it reminds me I need a glass of milk.

Edit: There! It did it again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here. Cheese an ice cream are good, milk straight bad. I'm not the immobilized one, but the toxic gases produced by my body might immobilize bystanders.
That was a classy way of saying... well you get the idea.

Best answers
it's down to the type of fat that's in milk though tass, i think milks fat is one of the few fats that is good for you.
Fat is good for you, aslong as you dont consume to mutch of it.
Regardless weather it is milk fat, animal, plant .....

Best answers
Funny you say that. You could use me. I never really had a soda more then once a month until I was 18. I mainly stuck with Milk my entire life. And I never ever had a soda when I was below the age of 12.

Now I ask, could this have also effected my height?
kidboy what's your height ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only bad thing i've heard from milk is how "fattening and unhealthy" it can be

when your little appearently you should be on whole milk or whatever they call it, for the nutrients it provides for a growing child, then cut down to 1 or 2% when your 4 or 5, then around 8 you should be drinking skim milk.

but just so you know my health teacher is a tool, thats just what i've been told.

i think milk is fine, though I only drink it with cereal because milk sloshing around in your stomach can make you sick.

eat cheese instead!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think milk is fine, though I only drink it with cereal because milk sloshing around in your stomach can make you sick.
News to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom