lol, japanese Super Mario weirded out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hum how i can see?i hava java but i can see anything,plis dont put pg in japanese.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I got to around -11 before I got to the pole. I take it that one dolphin will always kill you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually u have to jump over the pole then wait for the bastard to drop and then do the pole thing :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not as hard as kaizo mario world

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=teAqRZX4hbY"]YouTube - Kaizo Mario World: World 1[/ame]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus, there is no way I could play Kaizo SMW with out using save states every fraction of a second and even then I'd have to switch slots every time. That's got to be tool assisted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus, there is no way I could play Kaizo SMW with out using save states every fraction of a second and even then I'd have to switch slots every time. That's got to be tool assisted.
This is the first world of a Super Mario World ROM hack called Kaizo Mario World.

This is a tool-assisted video, which means tools such as save states and slowdown were used in the process of making this video.
taken from the description of the vid

btw can anyone help me get this game to run? I figured the keys and can start it, but that thing won't move if I press the arrow keys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh it's possible to beat Kaizo with out tools.

Heck I can post a link to some of the tool free videos of Kaizo Mario.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@jakut: WTF? There's no way you can past through castle. After jumping on that flag next to castle that white thing falls on you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still can't get it to move... I guess I give up before I tried it >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom