✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what I am waiting for Deathy. Right now you'd go down in 1 hit. :p

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
We could always test this when I get level 30.
We will have to prove my dominance soon! What level are you right now? I've been level 30 for quite some time now. Is it safe to assume you're level 30 too Z Power?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. LvL 30 for a couple months. On lvl 30 the fights are pretty much on a completely different level. But I like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what I am waiting for Deathy. Right now you'd go down in 1 hit. :p
Depends how you build Wukong. He's another 6300 champ that doesn't need runes or any masteries to win team fights because of his initiator role.

In free week I played him as a jungler because his pre-6 ganks secure kills. He's almost good as Lee Sin as long the enemy doesn't buy pinks or get counter jungled.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends how you build Wukong. He's another 6300 champ that doesn't need runes or any masteries to win team fights because of his initiator role.

In free week I played him as a jungler because his pre-6 ganks secure kills. He's almost good as Lee Sin as long the enemy doesn't buy pinks or get counter jungled.
Speaking of Lee Sin.....
[video=youtube;TL8RaxLR894]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL8RaxLR894[/video]

Nautilus has some amazing Ganks. Specially with that Dredge Line. I am running Armor Pen, Armor, and Resilience Runes for Wukong. Might change out the Armor for something else though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom