Krillin

Best answers
here's my krillin model.polycount is 1600.constructive crtis and comments are welcome =o.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, i agree. Really looks great. Can't wait to see when you finished it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:
here's my krillin model.polycount is 1600.constructive crtis and comments are welcome =o.

Hell man, you've been modeling about as long as me, but yet you still have no understanding of "good construction". The flow really needs a lot of work, as does the shape, specifically in the neck and arms. ( the arms look like nubs :O) Also the flow needs a great deal of work, I dunno what you were thinking when you built the crotch area, it just looks like a total slop job. On one positive note the silhouette isn't too bad, but maybe his shoulders are a bit too broad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good model, but Krillin wears a belt, not a sash.

Best answers
also the shoes should be black.......>_>........ but on the mesh itself either the neck or head is too big, hell could be both also the structure dosnt seem too great, jus sayin, besides that it looks like it has potential tho gj

Best answers
and you have an idea of good idea construction,tek =p.just joking =o.anyway i updated it a bit,added a belt gave hima better crotch and some other minor fixes.

Best answers
Add some more polies to the head movento, it looks a bit blocky atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom