K a lil question about 1.3(three)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a good answer for such an undereducated question:

Beta 1 took FAR longer than any of the other versions. So for people who've been around since Alpha, considering the amount of changes, this wasn't a long wait at all.

Best answers
Makes more sense to have ssj3 speeds now instead of later :eek: they are a bit fast.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it's fun to know that everithing is planed out but tell me how will the ki go
like:
- ssj ki = ssj2 ki = ssj3 ki
- ssj ki < ssj2 ki < ssj3 ki

hope you understand my question

PS. ESF b1.3 will permenantly put EEA and EVM out of bussness :D

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
I don't believe so, although SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu will be the 2 fastest, strongest characters in the end just by the numbers. On an interesting note, did you know that you are already playing at SSJ3 speeds? And have been since Beta 1? Another fun fact for you :)
Basically SSJ since beta 1.0 is gonna be equvalent to SSJ3 in the later stages of the ESF. That would mean the SSJ and SSJ2 when put in will be reduced, just as how in 1.2 SSJ speed is reduced to like 3.4 from 4.0. Something along those lines. Good fact to know, learning something new everyday.

Best answers
From my side i hope there is no new transormations, didn't u watch the trailer, esf already has more than enough than we all dreamed of it having??? think about it...

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
I don't believe so, although SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu will be the 2 fastest, strongest characters in the end just by the numbers. On an interesting note, did you know that you are already playing at SSJ3 speeds? And have been since Beta 1? Another fun fact for you :)
I was saying that basically....only thing i said different is that it will be just as equal too. I wasn't saying it was the exact speed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasurf and team. please dont make the further trans speeds and pls so high like eea and evm it makes it very unplayable. In the show when goku or anyone transforms it is an advantage it should help them win a little. so i think that when you trans your speed should only go up a little bit. maybe your .15 seconds is reduced a bit. the percentages or strong medium and weak are raised a bit. (but not by a whole lot) you know related to each others pl. Get what im saying? i know flying fast and stuff is cool, but making it unplayable is no fun.

Best answers
What Mastasurf was talking about was the fact that SSJ1 speed now will be SSJ3 speed later on, they arent making it any faster then it already is.

ESF needs more transformations 1sane :eek:

EVM and EEA are gonna have trouble enough with 1.2 and the model locks :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
are you serious? aww.. it takes so long to just get across one end of the map to the other for those big maps.. i hope it wont be.. or make the ki drain with turbo slower.. ahah.. juss my two cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom