JK2 Mod?

Best answers
Hey There!

i have a question: Are there any DBz mods for JK2 ? I mean mods that are finished or at Alpha ?

Thx SSJRaptor

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i don't really kno sorry... jk2 is relatively new.. so there may not be as many mods as of yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes there is, but i heard its crap, with 2d models or some **** like that lol, sry dont have a link

Scruffie

S
Most of the JK2 models I find are all 'Lets change Kyle to Luke! Everyone will think it's a whole new story!'

Well mister MOD maker, you're wrong... does anyone else think those mods don't have any effort in them?

JK2 can make some great mods it can... I just wish some people would try them!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well basically, JK2 uses the Quake III engine..

so making a mod would be better to do for qIII than JK2, because more peopla have QIII...

and the graphics will turn out the same..

Best answers
well it's the q3 engine, but it's adapted, also there isn't any DBZ mod for JKII yet, q3 already has some..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JKII basicly is a mod for QIII anyways

Scruffie

S
A lot of things use a variation of a Q engine, half-life, for one. It doesn't neccessarily mean it's a mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hl is quake 2

and jk2 is more like a mod than a game with the q3 engine because it still keeps most of the physics and such

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hl is quake 2

and jk2 is more like a mod than a game with the q3 engine because it still keeps most of the physics and such
wrong!
Half Life was build with the quake 1 engine. Well a heavly change quake 1 engine.

And jk2 isnt an addon for q3... If it was just an addon it would be like q3.. dm only. They had to code alot to keep it up to date and code in single player stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom