JAPANESE SOUNDPACK

Best answers
Could you esf-guys please make a "official" japanese soundpack, cause the english ones sound terrible (not because of the quality, but english just doesn't fit into dbz)

Best answers
What about a German soundpack to eh? But yea japanese soundpack would be nice. but this is in the wrong area. Soundpacks have nothing to do with models or skins un less ur adding them to a model. and i see no model. go check the request thread.

Best answers
A while ago someone made a thread for people to vote for which soundpack he would make, and the japanese soundpack was the victor, but after the voting ended the thread died. So I support this request, as I too really want this soundpack made.

Best answers
ya but read this......

"posted by Freedom
I'm totally done with the english revamp for 1.1, i've also been updating the jappack and with this new material it should be done right along side with the 1.1 release (i hope)."

it's been a while since the 1.1 release, so either A: he dropped it or B: he's still working on it.

Best answers
i think that the best solution is to take out (steal) some of the custom bid for power models. I've been playing the game for some time now, and they sound real cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom