Ideas for later releases of ESF

Best answers
i thinked a long time about this ideas , now i gonna post them:
i think its more realistic that live , KI and speed depending on the pl , but in a different way , for example: a goku with 1 million has 111 live and a goku with 10 million pl has 150 so its not to much live and a the goku with 1 million pl has enouht ki for 2 full charged kamehamehas but the 10 million goku has enought for 5 full charged kamehamehas.now the speed: the 1 million goku has a speed of 250 and the 10 million goku has a speed of 300, and another good idea IF you have for example an pl of 500 million and a 1 millionen enemy shots a blueattack on you you wont get damage this is like in the 1.1 but he can damage you if he fires "1000!" times blueattackt so that he makes a damage of 0.001 or so but he only gets pl if he makes a damage of 1(and alos the discs,remeber perfect cell, the disc doesnt hurt him ,should be in the game to...) . so that was the idea for character stats.now i come to one new beam attack : i take the spirit bomb for my example: first you charge up the spirit bomb until its full. after that press two time right mouse and you charge it bigger (the blue charge line turns red or somethin like that)but it takes two time longer to charge and if you want to get into this "mode" you have to drain ki , for exaple your ki is 10000 and if you want to charge the spirit bomb like i said you have to drain 5000 of it (thats because i said ki and so on should depend on the pl).this should work with beams also

im sorry for my mistakes but im only german ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before Im even going to attempt reading that you need to break it up into what we like call sentences and paragraphs.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i understood the idea, and it's bad, speed increases should only come with transformations. The way you want it, is way unbalanced. No mather what the number of hitpoints are, your speed should stay at the same level all the time.

Best answers
Worst.Idea.Ever.

Way to go, I'm sure this will make the game very fair for the newcomers in the server /sarcasm. Anyways, things would be messed up with everyone playing CTDB Mode, people would have like 600 speed =\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I belive that this wuld make the game to a total RPG (of some sort)
1. the idea isnt bad but it totaly unbalances the game
2. then Gohan shouldnt be afected by the discs aswel because he blocked Cels disc
3. and how vould the weaker peuple get pl if they dont hurt you but you kill them whit one attack

Best answers
Personally I thing that you should be able to gain at least an extra 10 speed to your default Transformed or untransformed speed depending on your PL. It makes sense to me becuase what if you have a 15million trunks vs a 9million Krillin?? In the show the powerlevel means practically everthing in terms of the players stats. A little increase just to make the powerlevels coincide wouldn't hurt that bad. I think it would be up to the ESF team to decide how much greater PL you would need to get an extra 1 or all the way to the suggested 10 points of speed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Boy do I want Nretep to post in here so baadd!!
almost as bad as your suggestionz
sorry dude to disappoint you,
you Shoul've read some earlier suggestionz...
BTW - welcom to the Forumz , ... oh and its already been suggested

HEY ALL CHECK THIS OUT:

forget about it being fair or unfair - Powerlevel and health
(the more stronger you are the less DMG you'll get
from weaker dudes beams I think so
but the life points will be same as they are now!!!)
- think about the speeds...
it would be just too much sometimes...
almost uncontrollable!!!!!!!!!!!
so all those training to be almost like that "SMART MISSLE" thingy of Meeleeing(+Swooping)
will be for nothing...
the speed will be just too much for the human brain...
lol

Best answers
I agree that the addtion to your speed and maybe your strength based on pl is a good idea because whats the point of getting to an extremely high powerlevel if all it's good for is beam power. Plus, who cares about the people who just joined into the server, just join a server that has rotating maps, cmon.

Best answers
yeah if you can find any that dont run longer then half an hour anymore

Best answers
well then just make your own server and take on some bots or something until someone joins, besides, it doesnt usually take a long time for someone to spot an empty server

Best answers
Originally Posted By Miki800
- think about the speeds...
it would be just too much sometimes...
almost uncontrollable!!!!!!!!!!!
so all those training to be almost like that "SMART MISSLE" thingy of Meeleeing(+Swooping)
will be for nothing...
the speed will be just too much for the human brain...
lol
Take note Miki that the speed will probably increase ALOT more than 10 when addditional transformations come out. And since nobody has played with a charcter at 500 speed we don't know yet how hard it will bee to adjust ot the speed. when I play aand I first go SSJ I EASILY adapt to the speed and I don't think an increase of ten will be that bad. Ahhhhhh screw it I am going to open my own thread about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom