I prefer cats then dogs...

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Cats are able to climb...dogs not...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7v9BRtw3kzk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7v9BRtw3kzk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A dog can't be as secure as this one...

Cats are just cute...

They know how to play

A cat knows how to have more of you

a cat has better arguments

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i have a cat....i prefer dogs. :)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have neither but I get along with both really well. I could even command a complete stranger's dog!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Dogs are pure gold, cats are evil and selfish. Cats need to be used to light fire instead of wood.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dogs are pure gold, cats are evil and selfish. Cats need to be used to light fire instead of wood.
LoL.

Although that is a bit harsh, I have to agree. Cats don't do ****, they're unloyal and depend on you like one-way parasites. Besides, my friends cat scratched the **** outta me once, cause he felt like it. What an *******.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A dog can't be as secure as this one...
And technically, thats not a cat. Its a friggin lion.

I could go and say wolves are dogs, but they're not.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lion is just a big cat.

And actually wolves are related to dogs. Well the other way round ^^

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
i preffer dog.. dogs eat cats.
Story about an old cat(RIP) which lived with my grandparents.

Cat vs Dog(Shepherd Dog)
The cat protected her young childs...the dog was barking too loud -> she sprang at the dogs neck -> dog bleeded "a little bit" -> dog owner had to visit the veterinary -> dog got stitched a lot...

oh and
CAT WIN

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs are so cute and soft though. :(

Best answers
Story about an old cat(RIP) which lived with my grandparents.

Cat vs Dog(Shepherd Dog)
The cat protected her young childs...the dog was barking too loud -> she sprang at the dogs neck -> dog bleeded "a little bit" -> dog owner had to visit the veterinary -> dog got stitched a lot...

oh and
CAT WIN
i have another story..

Dog vs Cat.. My dog found a cat near my house, he eat the cat and, after 5 minutes, he vomited the cat.. end.

Dog wins
Flawless victory
fatality

:D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats are for subs, dogs are for doms.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs are so cute and soft though. :(
I've never touched a dog that's had a coat as soft and silky as my cat's coat, and he's just your standard, short-hair cat.

The Deco said:
Yup, all cats are disloyal, aloof, and terrible pets... c'mon, deco >_>

Dogs, for me, are annoyingly yappy and over-energetic. That, of course, is based off the dogs that I've met throughout my life. Most of them tend to run up to me for some brief bit of attention (a quick scratch behind the ears, or to throw any number of mangled chew-toys), then run off to do something else, not to be seen for a good while when they want another scratch or another toy thrown. In simpler terms, most dogs I've met are quite aloof.

By contrast, my cat tends to come to me fairly often for extended periods of attention or play (or for a nap; I guess it's a security thing for him), and, for whatever reason, takes it upon himself to groom me once he's decided that it's time for a nap :p I can't see that as being either selfish or evil.

No, you can't generalize all cats any more than you can generalize all dogs. Their behavior will depend on their breed, their environment, and their owners.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i have another story..

Dog vs Cat.. My dog found a cat near my house, he eat the cat and, after 5 minutes, he vomited the cat.. end.

Dog wins
Flawless victory
fatality

:D
Here's a cool cat vs dog story.
In front of my cousin's house there are 2 dogs (Gutza and Nero). Nero started chasing a cat one day and he caught it. Then Gutza came along and bit the cat's head. While Nero was holding the cats ass, Gutza started pulling the cats head till the cat got reaped in half. Then they both just left the corpse there to rot.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Here's a cool cat vs dog story.
In front of my cousin's house there are 2 dogs (Gutza and Nero). Nero started chasing a cat one day and he caught it. Then Gutza came along and bit the cat's head. While Nero was holding the cats ass, Gutza started pulling the cats head till the cat got reaped in half. Then they both just left the corpse there to rot.

oh my god. Whats wrong with insta kill?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phone? Phones are for calling people.

Use a camera to make photo's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom