• Red Faction, Geomod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oni

• Black & White

• Westwoods bug-a-lot Renegade (hehehe)

• "Anything with Dragon ball z in it" (vote if u dont know much about Enigines)

• Tribes

• Total voters
Best answers
Hi all. I am interessed in modelling. and i am asking u people.
How do i start? What should i do? what programs do i need?
Thanks if u could help.
Peace!
-Orochimaru12:devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cgtalk may be good for inspiration but for community i would suggest you would start here to show of your work.
Or you better start completly at the polycount.net/com/org (dunno what domain the have) or at cgchat.com .

Programms wich many artist use are: Silo, 3dsm , maya , blender 3d, (a few use -) Milkshape, lightwave.

And for information:
there may be tutorials "for 3d studio max;Maya;Milkshape;..."whatever, they mostly help you to get handy with the tools in the program the tutorial is for, but if you allready got advance with the tools of your programm, you can also look up any tutorial and learn new stuff.

Also if you want to ask rightnow, "is there any tutorial !How to model! a dbz character" you may will get no replys or sites with tutorials you have allready seen, because there is "nothing special" on how to model, its just the way how you do it, everything in the 3d world is about polygons... you have to get handy with them.

welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom