Happy Father's Day!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks. The Nix knows it isn't easy, but I make due.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fathers day? I knew I'd forgotten something! I better try and salvage it!

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If i was a father I will get everything I want. But not everything. Just a hug and a card. :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't know you had a kid. Congratulations and happy fathers day.
Yeah, man. She's the light in my life. I just wish I had a picture of her to carry around with me, but I guess my memory of her face will have to suffice. I like you guys and I'm feeling generous, so here's what I'll do. I don't have a picture of her, but here's a picture of someone that looks like her:

I hope this similar-looking cat helps you appreciate just how much I love my cat.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew you weren't a father...

Anyway fathers day is in September over here, you're early :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When do Aunts and Uncles get love? Never!

Naw, just joking. Happy Father's Day to you all!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fathers day was bitter-sweet for me, i'm afraid. as my girlfriend had a miscarriage over the weekend, and was confirmed on monday with an emergency scan. our first scan was supposed to be next week when i would have hoped to post some happier news.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear that Lee, you deserved better. Be there for eachother and don't let the trauma knock you down. Judy and I have a 50% success rate, so for every kid, we've had a miscarriage. It was always hard, and the first one nearly ended our relationship due to the stresses involved. I wish you better luck for the future.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really sure what to say, that's horrible news Lee. I don't know you that well, but I do wish you the best of luck, that has to be devastating news.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, I'm really sorry to hear about that, Lee. I've obviously never been through anything like that, but it must be very painful. My condolences to you and your family.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the sympathies, guys.

yes it's not easy... and i'm finding it very hard to be motivated to do anything right now. but actually the support i've gotten from friends, and from you guys is great. and while i'm sure you're aware Rich, that hearing other people have suffered too doesn't make it any easier for you. it does help to know that at least other people understand, and it's stopped me thinking "WHY ME!!!" because now i know i'm not the only one... if that makes sense.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
AxMan! ;D

Me and Lee (my girlfriend... no seriously) also went through the same thing and decided to go for counseling. Best thing we ever did. If it wasn't for that, I don't think we would have made it as a couple and we definitely wouldn't have made it to today where we have a beautiful baby boy.

:heart:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its easy to do why me, but the fact of the matter is that 50% of pregnancies end in the first trimester. All you can do is get back in the saddle young man, responsibly of course. I would suggest trying again ASAP, as practice makes perfect ;)

Its hard, but I've lost exactly 50% with my wife, and we have both been upset both times, but you need to pick up the pieces and move on, time won't stand still while you greive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom