Goku W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
u wanna know wat i think.... i think its 1 of da best goku models ive seen and i cant wait to play with it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow lovely, just lovely =P.. i hope u'll make all forms, ssj2 and 3

Best answers
Oh My God, goku had a nose job :p, ok his nose is WAY to big, the boots also bug me, the fold are ok, but if you skin it and the folds are wrong, you cant change them, so make sure u get teh folds right, gj kitz, ^^

Best answers
Also his hair is a little bit, off, could use tweaking.....but as im just learning to model myself i think it nice =)

Best answers
I love it, you followed my ref perfectly now the model is 100% perfect.

Jenny is the perfect example of a great modeler. She take's crits well, she listens to people who wan't her to fix some part's, and she does a great job modeling.

We need more respectable people like her on these forums.

Best answers
yeah Mr.Gimp Jenny is one of the bestest respectable kindest modelers here what i have to say, and gawd dayamn she does a nice job at modeling. you have a vewy vewy vewy nice goku model there jenny and nice to have ya back :D:D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you certainly earn that reputation that i spoke of earlier. I really like that Goku, it's allmost fully accurate to the show, however, that's something that can not be archieved, if you convert something 2d like dbz to a 3d model, it allways takes away something, can't really explain it. But you made it pretty close though. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you came really close to actually gettin goku's hair right... pretty damn close.. gooood job, i love it

Best answers
omg u guys realize that kissing a** doesnt help any1, at all. constructive critisism is way more effective/helpful. anyways, the hair/face needs some heavy modding, nose is way 2 big. and well the hair speaks for itself.. needs to be redone.. (hair/face refs: www.miowebitalia.com/desktop/cartoni/PAG6/videl goku gohan.JPG http://www.planethalflife.com/botm/char/goku.jpg http://www.xtec.es/centres/a8001856/goku 2.jpg http://mitglied.lycos.de/gokujr/download bereich goku.jpg ) and how bout making the hands into fists instead? seems more appropriate dont ya think?

Best answers
no. hands are better like this, when it animates the fists will be made... duh.

Best answers
arucard89 said:
omg u guys realize that kissing a** doesnt help any1, at all. constructive critisism is way more effective/helpful. anyways, the hair/face needs some heavy modding, nose is way 2 big. and well the hair speaks for itself.. needs to be redone.. (hair/face refs: www.miowebitalia.com/desktop/cartoni/PAG6/videl goku gohan.JPG http://www.planethalflife.com/botm/char/goku.jpg http://www.xtec.es/centres/a8001856/goku 2.jpg http://mitglied.lycos.de/gokujr/download bereich goku.jpg ) and how bout making the hands into fists instead? seems more appropriate dont ya think?
Thanks for the CC, but this model is pretty much done :S I followed the CC from lots of people here to get it where it is, and this is as close to Goku's hair as you can get, unless you make it like NeD's where it looks like him in the front view, but bad in the side view, then I could do that easily, but I had to make it as accurate as I posibly could from EVERY angle. I had to use about 24 refs all together, most of them were of Goku's hair from the Saiyan Saga, Freeza Saga and Android Saga. Also, you should be aware that his hair IS different in every saga and the artist aparently didnt care if the hair matched up from front and sideview or not, so techincally anyone can get Goku's hair right in their own way.

As for the hands, they can be animated im sure. Out of the majority of the people who crit, against the majority who think it is finished, the Majority who think it is finished are the people I am following :S Thank you for the Crit, arucard89, but the majority of the people like it how it is so Ill keep it like that.

@Everyone else: Thanks people ^_^

Best answers
imkongkong said:
wow lovely, just lovely =P.. i hope u'll make all forms, ssj2 and 3
Yes, i will be making:

-Normal
-SSJ
-SSJ2
-SSJ3

(The SSJ2 and SSJ3 are for people who play EVM or just want to use diff model instead of SSJ)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or 1.3 O: In case ESF does not come up with a completely new goku model.

NeD

Best answers
Jenny_Kitty said:
and this is as close to Goku's hair as you can get, unless you make it like NeD's where it looks like him in the front view, but bad in the side view, then I could do that easily
Umm considering that i didn't post any side views of my goku model that's quite a bold statement to come up with.

And if you used 24 refs for your goku i think you should probably go get that checked, because he still needs plenty of work, and saying things like "I'm not making changes" is a little ****y considering nothing is ever perfect...

Seriously a bit of thought before just blurting stuff out would be good...

vox

Best answers
as close to gokus hair as you can get?
your model has a ton of flaws, and you don't seem to be listening to crit
i can understand why you love posting models here though, look at all those people kissing your ass :p

btw, wtf goku are you talking about?
ned NEVER posted a side view of his goku, so i dunno what the hell YOURE smoking

i love how you always use the excuse that you used X amount of references so there can't be anything wrong though

no offense ofcourse, i've tried critting your model, but you just seem to be posting it to get praise

btw2 thankyou arucard for proving not EVERYONE here is blind

again, i mean no disrespect, but when you say **** like "unless you make it like NeD's where it looks like him in the front view, but bad in the side view, then I could do that easily" when you haven't even seen his model from the side view is a joke
actually no, thats not a joke, the head of your goku is a joke..
seriously, ned is on a whole nother level from you, not to mention he can actually listen to crit :p

Best answers
And its posts like yours which are the reasons why I dont awnser your crits. Your acting like a complete ass, and its not even nessessary. You have turned one conversation upside down to think you are some kind of god of DBZ or something of the such. I have nothing agenst you or Arucard, but I am only going to follow the majority of the people, and the majority thinks this model is complete, so I am going to release it as requested. Sorry, but if you feel there are a number of flaws, I'll check into it for v1.2.

Best answers
Why don't you grow up and stop flaming in Jenny's thread. I respect her because she is not an ass like EVERY other modeler I know. You -kid's- need to grow up.

Jenny got any updates? :D

Best answers
Working on some :p I was about to go into work but they called me and said It wasn't nessessary, so I'll stay home and continue on it. Danke ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom