Gogeta WIP

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks David, HL takes away the happyness of skins D:

mf29 - Yeah, already mentioned why is that too, Eclipse had it this way to match 1.3 Goku's proportions, it's gotta stay the way it is at the moment for proper deformations ingame.

I gotta say ingame the arms dont look as long as they do in regular shots, so thats cool, I'm gonna make a few shots now and post them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta say ingame the arms dont look as long as they do in regular shots, so thats cool, I'm gonna make a few shots now and post them.
Yeah, they always seem to look a little different in-game.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ingame shots:

Still need to add bones to the belt straps and animate it.
Gonna be a bish but it's gonna look good, so...=P

Davidskiwan said:
btw, its not the arms that are the problem, i think the head/neck could be scaled a little bigger, head looks out of proportion with the rest atm.
Maybe you got a point here, I'm afraid to scale it though, it might mess up the mouth animations (currently it's location is almost perfect)...
I'll wait for Eclipse to jump in and see what he thinks though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sex! can i suggest a few things =x

1. the back of the head have a few hair skinned, since there's a big gap from the bottom hairs to the top spikes of the hair, with skinned hairs on the back it looks more like it would flow more =x
2. shiny! love the shiny! sorta how kama skinned the perfect cell he and gg made, i think if it had a more shiny look to him it would be sex

VERY awesome job, i love the shots in the janemba map also ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not so noticeable ingame, so I dunno if it'd be worth changing the head, however, i do have 2 points for you to look into, the ankles look really skinny right now, and I think the black part of the jacket could have the shoulders move up quite a bit, atm it looks like his neck is long and skinny in comparison to the shoulder height, plus the orange parts look a little thick, if you moved up the black it'd look a lot better imo.

Best answers
Ohh ok i didn't know you guys re-released the bardock to goku....im still using the vegeta one.....should i not use that one then? And just use the goku one?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sex! can i suggest a few things =x

1. the back of the head have a few hair skinned, since there's a big gap from the bottom hairs to the top spikes of the hair, with skinned hairs on the back it looks more like it would flow more =x
2. shiny! love the shiny! sorta how kama skinned the perfect cell he and gg made, i think if it had a more shiny look to him it would be sex

VERY awesome job, i love the shots in the janemba map also ^^
<3 Kong! teh map is sex :'3

Agree about the first crit =o I'll just need to get Clipseh's confirmation and I'll fix it =)

About the second one, where do you want me to add shine to? xD

Davidskiwan said:
Its not so noticeable ingame, so I dunno if it'd be worth changing the head, however, i do have 2 points for you to look into, the ankles look really skinny right now, and I think the black part of the jacket could have the shoulders move up quite a bit, atm it looks like his neck is long and skinny in comparison to the shoulder height, plus the orange parts look a little thick, if you moved up the black it'd look a lot better imo.
Good points once again David, I agree, the neck does look long now that I look at it, and moving the jacket's shoulders area up shouldnt hurt the rig.
I'll get Clipseh's confirmation on that one too and I'll fix both the ankles and the jacket too =)

Thanks guys! <3

Basslover722 said:
Ohh ok i didn't know you guys re-released the bardock to goku....im still using the vegeta one.....should i not use that one then? And just use the goku one?
Yep =] remove the Vegeta one and get the new Goku one, it has been improved quite a bit ;)

Best answers
How do i remove the Vegeta one...i know that a stupid question but seriously...how?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just delete the folder "Bardock" that is located in models/player/custom/vegeta =] simple

Best answers
i like it = ] sv dont be mad at me = ],
and make the neck wider, or you can also try to grab the polys with the eyes and move them up a bit,
couse i think that they are too low = ]

Best answers
Secksy stuff, keep up the fantastic work guys :yes:

Best answers
not my taste ,

errors :

1.hair it's not like gogita style at all .
2.the vest's collar isn't right .
3.muscles are too angled , especially the biceps that should be more roundish.

supervegeto did a awesome job with the skin , i can't find almost any error.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey sv heres what i mean by "shine." sorta gives that, shiny perfect kinda feel to it if you know what i mean =x

Best answers
hmmm , i think you are trying to say about the shadow , contrast and the luminosity applied on the body.

Best answers
hey sv heres what i mean by "shine." sorta gives that, shiny perfect kinda feel to it if you know what i mean =x

im kinda agree with shiny thing :p cuz it could look more realistik ... or am i wrong?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is though that cell has the right contours where a definite light source will look okay, the shine wont look quite right on gogeta, simply because the shapes just arent as easy to give a good amount of shine on, plus i dont really think it'll match the rest of SV's skining style.

Best answers
Nice work guys =P love it! D:, only crits i have is I think the lines under the eyes could be a tadum straighter, the way they're curved atm gives him chubby cheeks imo.
I have to disagree with you on that one, they are perfect. I've seen dbz characters do that mean glare all the time and those underlines are perfect to make the anger in their eyes more visible.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you misunderstood what i was saying, there's curvature in them, but its not a standard ")" shape, it curves upwards around the cheek, goes straight then curves again towards the center of the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom