Game of Thrones Thread [Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall do the same and counter it with two spoiler tags.

I am also looking forward to seeing what happens to John Snow. And the Dragons are huge now!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John Snow marries the dragon lady uniting the north and south. The dragons bang each other and have retarded dragon babies.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to go John Snow. But thumbs down for the retarded dragons.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dumb question but I'm asking anyways. Are we putting book spoilers in spoiler tags, or TV spoilers in spoiler tags?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Book Spoilers in Tags and TV Spoilers are open.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
daenarys gets ****ed by like 20 dudes and no one knows who's the baby's daddy

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I'm going to pick up the books but I don't know if I should start on book 3 or start at 1. I know there's a lot of differences between the books and the tv series, but I figured since I already know most of what happens in the first two, I could just start at 3 and then read the first two after I'm caught up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're all mediocre, but start at the first one. The books are denser than the show, and the show corrects a lot of dumb shit that's in the books, like all of the main characters being pre-pubescent godlings who are somehow smarter, and more tactically and technically proficient than the grizzled battle-hardened 60 year old war vets. Yes, Stark 10 year olds, show me how to fight wars. I've only been doing this for 40 years. The books are retarded.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a fine 15-minute "foreshadowing" video that HBO has been plugging on YouTube for season 4. It's a mixed bag of snippets of the upcoming scenes for Joffrey's wedding (which I cannot wait to see - I do not want to spoil anything for those of you who haven't read the books) and a few cast interviews. Looks like it should be a decent season. I was a bit leery on the fact that they split book 3 into two seasons (book 3 had plenty that could have been condensed or even glossed over, after all), but it will let them milk some of the more suspenseful and surprising moments from the latter half of the book.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I finally said **** it and read book 3.

The second half was even crazier than the first imo. A lot of people died, way more than I expected. I honestly think the most surprising was when Tyrion killed Tywin. Catlyn ending up surviving the first wedding is pretty surprising too. I started on Book 4 but I'm only on the 2nd chapter, gotta catch up faster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom