Full metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they did skip a few parts of the manga cause they were shown in the first series. Like the mining town with Yoki for example.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about Barry the Chopper, the episode where the real him (pre-affixed-soul) took Winry hostage and Ed had to find her? Was that episode ever in the manga? Seriously, they could have just copied those episodes from the last series, and it would have made a lot more sense and impact. I was sort of 'shocked' (for lack of a better term) when I found out they affixed Barry the Chopper's soul to an armour, mainly because you already met a live version of Barry in an earlier episode.

Tucker and Nina had like 2 or 3 episodes of screen time more than this series as well. And when they showed that Tucker had combined Nina and the dog into a Chimaera, it had a much larger impact in the first series than in this one. It sucks that they left all these little bits out. Hell, even the 'filler' episode with Warehouse 13 where they found Hayate, the dog, was left out. I loved that episode, and it really added something to the series. In Brotherhood, Hayate was....well...just there. Or the entire episode where Al hid a kitten in his armour. Though a short part of that scene was shown in Brotherhood, it was a lot more fun in the last series.

Man, I could go on forever. :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Admittedly they've hurried the beginning a little, but the pace sorts itself out in later episodes.

Yoki was fantastic in the last episode ^^.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry Sicron but Barry was never in the manga in his human form. Only his armour form.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad to see a certain someone kicked the bucket. Mustang's lust for revenge and the jealousy speech were done pretty well. It's scary, we've only got about 3 months left ^^.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last ep was ownage XD

Cant wait to see the next one. Greed VS Wrath is really such a great fight.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're getting pretty close to the end now. I like the episodes where the minor characters are involved in the action.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New episode and more main character deaths. The way they did Greeds andgy march was superb :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greed was fantastic, he's so well developed this time around.

I'm expecting it's pretty good for those who haven't read the manga, who knows what will happen next? Well, aside from Grega and I.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrath's death was pretty epic, I think I'm an episode behind you lot though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been reading the mangas. Almost there. Scar vs Wrath is so good. And greed vs the central army and co.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're running out of FMA ^^. Brotherhood has been fantastic. I'm sad to see it end but after what's been almost 4 years of following it, it'll be nice to see the conclusion. I'm glad the anime's caught up, I was starting to forget what's happened recently in the manga.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And we are left with nothing but the final showdown so i give it 2 eps max.

Must say it was great seeing it all animated after i read the manga

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently there are 3 episodes to go. They could probably do it in 2, unless the last episode is an aftermath one or if they draw it out a bit.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost over and this week it was epic beyond recognition.

Cant wait to see the finale :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I actually cried when Ed went *Hey, Al..What are you doing?!?!* FMA is one of the favorites really! In my Uni class (we will start studying Japanese next semester) I was thinking of having a marathon with some anime and FMA came in mind. It's easy to follow, awesome story and really shows that anime/manga isn't really that childish. Was thinking that some of the more classmates that are unfamiliar with anime can enjoy this one, especially since it isn't that long as the 3 big Shounen ones.

I really loved the last episode! :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The series will end with the next episode which will act as a small closure. Though to be honest i thought they would fit it all into this week.

I really enjoied it and would recommend this to everyone. It defenitly takes place 1 in my favourite animes list.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The series will end with the next episode which will act as a small closure. Though to be honest i thought they would fit it all into this week.

I really enjoied it and would recommend this to everyone. It defenitly takes place 1 in my favourite animes list.
Agreed. There's only one way they could ruin it though. A clips episode ^^. FMA really has climbed to the top of my favourites. The older series was struggling fending off NGE and GTO.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally decided to get caught up today so I can watch the last episode in time.. I'm almost done and HOLY **** THIS SERIES IS ****ING EPIC!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom