Full metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they did skip a few parts of the manga cause they were shown in the first series. Like the mining town with Yoki for example.
loool, is that why Ed didn't remember the mining town story Yoki was talking about??

Also, I can't believe there's one episode left. T_______T

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loool, is that why Ed didn't remember the mining town story Yoki was talking about??

Also, I can't believe there's one episode left. T_______T
No ed didnt remember it cause it was of such little importance to him. Kinda like that whole incident was not worth enough to even have a spot in his memory ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And thus it ends.

Was a great show and ill be damned if i dont go over all of it in a week or 2 again XD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazing final episode. I almost cried at some parts of it, Winry seeing them return and Al talking to Hughes' family in particular. It was cool how both series ended with a train journey. FMA party at Grega's!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T______________________________________________________________________________________________________________T

ITS OVER T_T

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't watched the last episode yet, but have to comment on how amazing this series has been, the penultimate episode was phenomenal, although I have to say a little anti-climactic that the sacrifice to get Al's body back was as simple as giving up his ability to use alchemy. It didn't seem fitting as it was an obvious choice to make, and not something (that I personally) would have a problem with sacrificing, as opposed to sacrificing a limb or worse.

What did everybody else think of that?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bringing back a whole person is probably quite costly. Ed was famous for his alchemy and spent a good portion of his life devoted to it. Plus the Gate of Truth seems to be symbolic in what it takes. He lost Al by the use of alchemy so it makes sense that the reverse could work.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so first i'd like to apologize for reviving this thread and all.
Second i want to say that i've just finished watching all 64 eps of FMA:Brotherhood and... man it sure was nice. Great anime in all ways(story, music). One of the best animes i've watched so far. Oh and the scene in the last episode with Ed and Winry cracked me up(half of his life). :)
Anyway if anyone wants to discuss the story or something, i'm all ears.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as i read the manga i knew what would happen beforehand. But yea it was pure awsomesauce on an awsomestick.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as i read the manga i knew what would happen beforehand. But yea it was pure awsomesauce on an awsomestick.
Agreed. It still remains my favourite series. There's a gaiden chapter for the manga. It's a very slice-of-life thing but still nice. I still have the OVA's to watch!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first two seasons are up on Netflix now. Gives me a chance to watch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom