For all u people with the client.dll error

Best answers
i did it and it still wont let me play this is relay making me mad someone help me!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guys, Calm down. The Hamster doing his best right now. I'm sure you musta done something wrong continue the process for 2 more times and tell us exactly where you extracted it.

Best answers
it wont work it wont work it wont work

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Where did you install the dll? If you installed it in the correct directory, try reinstalling it, it might help depends on your situation. Also you should have your Half-Life updated to 1.1.0.8. ! If it isn't, this is your problem!

Best answers
okay im gonna update 1 last time but if this doesnt work im gonna kill you all
:fight: :fight: :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1) Stop the spam
2) I'm stll alive
3) You must be doing something wrong, I don't think it wouldn't work after all that
4) What version of Esf do you own? And what version of Half-Life do you own?

Best answers
i have esf beta 2.0 and cs retrail (win xp) i installed it i put the fmod.dll in the cs directory and in the windows/system directory and it didn`t work i uninstalled cs and esf reinstalled it and it didn`t work

sorry my english is bad

Best answers
I have all the correct versions, I know cus i have uninstalled/reinstalled-then-updated more than you can count.

Could it be because of me having dragon mod z? I don't know cus ive played one then the other i believe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Betcha I can count, But thats beside the point oof course its not becaause of dmz hmm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
fiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxx itttttttttttttttttt :(
you fffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt

Best answers
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii suuuuuuuuuuuuuupoooooooooooooossssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffff iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dddddddddddoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttt kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt ttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee ppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeemmmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!

(Well, how am I suppose to fix it if i dont know what the problem is?!?!?! :D )

Best answers
Thanks for the advice. At first the file you said to download didn’t work, but now I know I have to update my half-life it has made me a happy bunny…….One more thing, every one in my house kept the secrete from me. It’s April 1st today and I am the prankster king and nobody told me what day it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom