Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Best answers
I'm sorry that it's taking so long guys, work got in the way a bit. But I am working on it. If you think it's been too long, then fine, judge the round. If you are going to let me finish (might take me a bit longer) I could use a bit of help.

Basically I'm threading my own characters story into my Rumble fight (don't worry, it doesn't step on anyones toes, it's mostly Scruff-centric, but it does involve you all to a point - just not enough to get in the way of where you're all going, I'm sure), and I've more or less worked out that entire half of it, it's done, it's finished. The only parts left are the ones in the ring, and I've done about half of those, but I could use a bit of help from people about your characters. I'm finding it hard writing them, and I could use the help.

Just go ahead and add me on AIM, Scruffulent, if you feel like helping me out. If you don't, I'm sure I'll get it done, but it won't be as good a result.

Best answers
You are a true saint, my friend. I was working on this in my lunch break today, just shows how dedicated I am, :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah man, we've been at this for like two years...I can feel myself aging with anticipation!! Heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Scruff seems to be otherwise occupied, perhaps we should consider moving on to the next contestant?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm . . . so, that's what's going to happen then?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is, sadly, I need about 14 days to read through the whole round.

Even more sadly, there's going to be another tournement after this.

The final round will have one winner chosen out of the entries, this winner will have the honor of becoming the fight club champion, and writing the final chapter of the rumble, and how he finally vanquishes the rabble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, I am so looking forward to this. I'm also proud that I stuck it out till the end.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant wait to see what Gohan comes up with since he died by hes own writing hand ^^

So to speak.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Take all the time in the world, Cuc..

Cause I've got three essays due in over the next fortnight. o_O

But, of course, the Final Rumble Round will take precedent over my life, both social and academic. All the stops will be pulled out. Every dorky little day-dream will be brought to bare.

Should be fun. :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
Take all the time in the world, Cuc..

Cause I've got three essays due in over the next fortnight. o_O

But, of course, the Final Rumble Round will take precedent over my life, both social and academic. All the stops will be pulled out. Every dorky little day-dream will be brought to bare.

Should be fun. :)
Sounds promising, can't wait!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy dont know who to cheer for >.<

So il go with someone who aint participaiting. Go me :p

Anyhow can hardly wait to see what the final round brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom