Epic Fight of Username Images

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't understood yet, this thread isn't about who's stronger and who kills who (though it might seem so in some cases), but what my Vegeta's Final Flash defeats (not kills!).

Madman121 (Kid Buu) would actually pulverize me after he regenerated. Snow (Goku) would probably die though.
If I'm funny why would you destroy me?
For the same reason I'd destroy EC's peaceful animals - I'm evil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't understood yet, this thread isn't about who's stronger and who kills who (though it might seem so in some cases), but what my Vegeta's Final Flash defeats (not kills!).

Madman121 (Kid Buu) would actually pulverize me after he regenerated. Snow (Goku) would probably die though.

For the same reason I'd destroy EC's peaceful animals - I'm evil.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay This IS Such A Random Ass Thread,hleV you dont even have a Username image and your doing crap like this! listion i know its fun but seriously its kind of spam that goes for you too dam because of your post above me.

hleV if i was an admin i would close this thread.no offense
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS THREAD the way you act you will never ever ever be an admin so stop posting non related crap thats not part of the thread

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had a Hyde based username image, you'd be so dead ^^. He'll never die... unless you count the song Killing Me.

I enjoyed it, your reasons for victory were pretty amusing.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If I had a Hyde based username image, you'd be so dead ^^. He'll never die... unless you count the song Killing Me.

Who's Hyde? I'll make you one once I figure out if you're talking about the guy from That 70's Show or not lol

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm not afraid of you! Vegeta's been dead. But that didn't prevent him from being resurrected.

Best answers
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS THREAD the way you act you will never ever ever be an admin so stop posting non related crap thats not part of the thread
It's **** like this that makes me giggle like a school girl.

And for everyone else. Hlev especially. Killface would obviously bench press the Final Flash... that is IF he couldn't eat it and **** it back out at you at 5 times higher velocity.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I'ma slice your FF up.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Curse you Sky!

The worst thing is that you don't understand yourself how hard you fail.

That Wasnt Sky That Was Maj...PHMP!!! LOL hleV You Fail And Yes I Do Understand Myself i read my posts.i think you just need glasses and you dont understnad.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was referring to Skyrider... believe it or not.

And I'm gonna agree with Hlev. You post retarded **** sometimes. You should seriously think about using that underdeveloped brain of yours and think before you type.

Or.. you could just leave, and come back 4 years later when you're slightly more mature and less ignorant, and save us (me mostly) the time of ripping you new *******s every time you type something.
Or perhaps you can get off his ****ing ass and stop harassing him every time he posts. People like you piss me off, especially in this sort of situation. Leave the ****ing kid alone and let him post without being attacked every time he says something. You complain about his maturity, but you're being just as mature as he is, maybe even less. Jesus Christ, this has gone on for far too long.

Edit: no offense or anything, I still think you're cool but **** like this pisses me off ;p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom