Embarassing Things - Help needed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my Intro to Game Art class, we have to make a table-top game. I decided to make mine a party game that awards points based off of embarassing things you need to do.

I need more ideas on really embarassing things to do for this game. I have a few rules though.

1) Nothing X-rated
2) Things you can do without any special preparation with items and supplies unless you can use ordinary household objects.
3) This game is for 16 and up so don't hold back.
4) Nothing overly extravogant like "Put mashed potatoes into your pants while running down the hall screaming 'The british are coming' with one hand fondling your ass and the other up your nose."

P.S. - I had made this exact topic in a forum called gamingforce. it had a large community. Too bad the topic got deleted in mere seconds because apparently "homework help is against the rules zomg!"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I refuse to help you do your project. If you want to get a good grade, do it based off of your own ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I refuse to help you do your project. If you want to get a good grade, do it based off of your own ideas.
Ugh...

This isn't about the damn grade. Why does everyone insist this is about the grade?

I want to make a fun game for the class to play on the last week. He gives us 100% if we turn in a completed game. I could turn in a pure rubbish Watered Down Candy Land if I wanted to and pass with a 100%, but I wanted to make something that would be fun to actually play. Therefore, I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, some of you could contribute some ideas to help make this game more fun.

So I'm sorry if you think asking for simple ideas is such a bad thing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan, you're a dirty liar. I can't even comprehend what kind of evil mind would trick good, hard working people into doing your project for you.

No, don't believe him people. I've spoken to him in depth about this project on AIM and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he does not get a 100 percent for turning in anything. This project is worth 50 percent of his grade and Logan wanted help. Getting help is cheating Logan, it's cheating. If Einstein had asked for someone to write the theory of relativity for him...

However, I am in a generous mood today. My suggestion for your project is as follows:

The game could be "Thinking of game mechanics for Logans project". You owe me one, Logan, you owe me.

Edit: Wtf... Zeonix did not write a word of my post. He has an account, he could have done it himself. Pain, I cannot believe you. This is about the Anti-Pain Fanclub in my sig, isn't it? You're merely strengthening the purpose of my anti-fanclub by acting this way, Pain.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeez what an ass your being........logan.

i mean what the hell, we all have to work hard to do our work and you think your getting away with cheating.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i agree with them two guys. its ok to ask for help but when you steal ideas from people who spent the time and energy to think them up without giving them credit...well, thats just plagiarism and i frown on that.

logan, i give you 2 small frowns. big frowns a

D: D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not going to contribute don't post.

Just to get this started off right as to the topic, find the fattest guy at the party and rub your face inbetween his man-titties, as Sub might do with Zeonix ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have someone do the ball dance.

What is it?

You go in your underwear and thrust your pelvis back and forth, acusing your nuts to fly out and in your underwear (revealing nothing)

:)

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pain behave yourself whatever sub or w/e does with his daddy is none of our buisness.

Logan one of those things could be find the most annoying useless person at the party aite still with me? well then start calling him emperor and worshipping him and the most loyal supporter gets to call him daddy if you know what i mean ;).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Looks like it should be a blast! If you don't agree, you could always do your own work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain...wow. I can't believe what I had just witnessed in this topic, yet you are quite possibly the biggest shocker. And I'm not talking about your "contribution" either.

Someone just close this topic. I've quite had enough of the bull**** here today. There's really no hope at all if all of this goes on without a care.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Pain...wow. I can't believe what I had just witnessed in this topic, yet you are quite possibly the biggest shocker. And I'm not talking about your "contribution" either.

Someone just close this topic. I've quite had enough of the bull**** here today. There's really no hope at all if all of this goes on without a care.
I completly agree, Logan. I'm sure you're requesting this to be closed because of Pain's absurd comment about me, and I thank you for that Logan. It was very mature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I completly agree, Logan. I'm sure you're requesting this to be closed because of Pain's absurd comment about me, and I thank you for that Logan. It was very mature.
You keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it's actualy true. I very much look forward to the day i add another date to my sig. Take that as you see fit.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan, that was uncalled for. If you would like to start an argument, take it to PM's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Logan, that was uncalled for. If you would like to start an argument, take it to PM's.
Practice what you preach.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
both of you stop now no posting in this thread after my message till a mod comes and closes this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom