DragonBall Xenoverse PC/Steam

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You said you had quake down on consoles after a while, but thats because you were playing against other players who were also on consoles.
Sure, esf could be a console game anyday, but if cross-platform were to happen you wouldn't stand a chance against people playing on a computer, thats is why cs go dropped this idea as well when it first came out, console users simply couldn't keep up.
As for Dimps, they could indeed make a better game than esf if they wanted but they wont because that wouldn't sell as much unfortunately, most fans don't care about gameplay really, they just want a big character roster and thats why xenoverse is having gt, ssj god and other characters that were not planned for the game.
Cross platform isn't at all what I was talking about, just a pure console translation is all I meant. As I said before PC controls are certainly sharper. Fact is given a choice most everyone prefers what is easy, over what is not. For some the challenge is what makes the experience.

@SG_SSJ: Well I still plan on getting xenoverse on ps4 and I know I will enjoy it, more so if what you say is true.

@Grega: Haha yeah Dissidia is great, only game I ever got on PSP, there is allot of freedom of movement dashing could get irritating at times.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't like those lines that you can slide on in Dissidia, other than that it's awesome. Beat both of the games on PC (emulated). The story is aweful, though, but it matters little for such a game.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Lol yeah I was expecting more SOAP shoe advertisements given the grind sessions, kinda a cheep travel option. Scripted parkour animations from point A to B would have been cool. I've been out of the emulator and pirating game for years now. Never beat dissidia cause my PSP was stolen some months after I got the game. Maybe i'll try that though, shake things up a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom