Dragon Block C!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
The guy seems dedicated and the game is FUN! reminds me kind of like legacy of goku, in the way that flying/fighting/energy attacks work. You can also fly to Namek and Vegeta via spadepod too it's pretty fun.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...n-ball-z-mod-dragon-block-c-v1012-splanmpwip/

First video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfa4EwKQzA

I've long since wanted to make a Dragonball Z mod for Minecraft. Destructable terrain, infinite maps, it'd be cool. I don't think the game is built for flying fast, though, it takes forever to load blocks.
Man, you're not kiddin! Especially on a 42'' HDTV at 1080p.. I might upgrade this machine soon though.. MAN it's awesome being able to fly around as a weak warrior, level up, then go crazy blowin stuff up. I play on Hardcore mode though so unfortunately for me I'll never meet King Kai... but I did learn some good moves from Kami ;-) Kamehameha, 10x Kamehameha, and frieza's planet destroyer (doesnt actually destroy planets). I've essentially exchanged the spirit bomb for something more... sinister. Ohh and u can go SSJ too if you pick Blue or Black hair for your character.

P.S. I thought linking was against rules or something, otherwise i would have.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow, this looks actually pretty good!

Perhaps if they tweaked the level generation thingy madoo to make it more efficient, it would be even better. As you said, it's a lot harder to fly when it generates so laggily! D:

Anyway, it deifinitely has potential.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
The good thing, Horatio is at level 1 u can fly as fast as u can when u run at full speed (if u can get a running start) and then things load just fine for me... but if u upgrade your system u can do all that with HD textures and then it's insane at that point.

P.S. my first warrior died on Namek, got mobbed by like 10 of frieza's soldiers and my BP was only like 2k. Current warrior's BP: 582 specializing in Ki pool so I can maintain a kamehameha longer.

Imagine playing that while u listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEDa_UgLoqE (dbz soundtrack)

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.S. I thought linking was against rules or something, otherwise i would have.
I think the no advertising rule doesn't apply to this. If you're a long term community member and want to post something that you're interested in or working on, then go for it. If you created an account for the sole purpose of advertising something, then it might be a problem.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shortened title

I'll have to loo again when I have MC

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Itz awesome..... I found out the saiyans on Vegeta are twice as strong as the namekian warriors... I can also take a group of like 10 warriors at once on Namek pretty easily, BP is 16,000 and rising ;-)

But Dodoria almost killed me.... Hardcore mode is fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom