Debris Interacting With Players

Would You Like To See Debris Interact With Players?

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know what you guys have got for that as it is, but I would highly refer the debris from each destruction to simply clip through the players. I'm sure it's not fun to happily be playing the game, all of a sudden, punched in the face by a large piece of debris, blame your death on the damage caused indirectly or directly by the debris, quitting the game forever, joining a hacktivist club to bring down the site, deliberately forcing the contraction of terminal illnesses on the dev team members, and then dancing on their graves.

Well, maybe that wasn't quite 'likely', but the point is, it's no fun to have to stop the game for a second just because an exploding pillar hit you in the face.

That's my opinion on the matter, I'll be happy to hear any criticisms or agreements you have.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well here we have to see what devs are going for : For realism or for more non-annoying game.

We can't say that there will be the debris collisions or not, but there is already a collision system in game, so i think it would be pretty believable that if they wanted to add the feature, it would be possible

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, personally, I think it should be limited to debris merely smashing apart. Maybe actually doing something if your character is really weak from the start, or nearly dead, but that's it. It would be cool to see, though.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Debris should hit players, they should say "Ow" or whatever the sound file is for pain, but it should do no more than 1-5hp damage per debris that hits them.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
These guys can punch through mountains. I don't think debris should do any damage actually. When goku had rocks on his fists fighting Magin Vegeta, it wasn't the rock that hurt vegeta, but the punch itself *nod nod*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom