Dear Diary

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As the light shone through my window this morning, waking me from my slumber, a single thought permeated my mind: "Why, Zeo? Why are you so awesome?". And so I spent several seconds cycling through what I've been told in the past: Well, I'm incredibly good-looking, and physically superior to most. I'm a literal warfighter. I can argue about something I have no knowledge of and win. And yet, these answers did not satisfy me, because they are simply aspects of my awesomeness, and not the totality of it. Is it because I can charm women without looking like a 14 year old boy (Looking a you, Eon)? Is it because I can grow an amazing beard? Is it because I'm legitimately smarter than a 5th grader? Still, just parts of the whole. For the first time in my life, I was without the words necessary to convey that which is me (awesome; literally inspiring awe). I could not come to a satisfactory answer, and so I look to you, the people, to describe why I'm better than each and every one of you. He who comes closest to the heart of the matter will be blessed by Nixanthra, for she is a loving Goddess.

You may commence jerking me off.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Skip the dear diary crap and just make a autobiography already, And take my money also.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll rate this thread 5 stars, but between you and me, your heart doesn't seem in this. it's like you're not even trying anymore.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll rate this thread 5 stars, but between you and me, your heart doesn't seem in this. it's like you're not even trying anymore.
I was trying to give away Splinter Cell Blacklist, but since this forum sucks **** I couldn't really be assed to put any effort into the post. Casting pearls to swine and all that.

Congrats, Heron. By virtue of posting, you are now the proud owner of Blacklist. Contact me by pm to claim your prize.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yippee Ki yay, I finally won something. I remember right one day those lottery tickets came into my favour, I was on my way to claim the prize but on the public bus I managed to lose the ticket. Now I am lucky again.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yippee Ki yay, I finally won something. I remember right one day those lottery tickets came into my favour, I was on my way to claim the prize but on the public bus I managed to lose the ticket. Now I am lucky again.
After reading this, I can't in good conscience give the game to you.

@Eon: You probably can't even grow a beard, wispy mcimnotaman.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
atleast then in all your splendour zeonix, have mercy on me and grant me the privilge to be on your 1000 capped friendslist on steam

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't give anything to someone who thinks surrounding themselves with hordes of people is the same as choosing a select few to be graced by my presence. If DS posts, Ill give it to him.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
zeus you cant give what you cant take. and you sleezeball you cant take my life away. infact being cunning as a deceptive god figure head would of meant that atleast i did win something but maybe a figurine or an e poster of the game. but no you are just a fraud who used the swine manuever of making everyone who read this post know that you cannot be trusted and promises cant be held with you. I claim you to be an imposter and the person who wrote the blog to be a God, but it wasnt you!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
After reading this, I can't in good conscience give the game to you.

@Eon: You probably can't even grow a beard, wispy mcimnotaman.
no actually i cant grow a beard because lasers you shithead

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeus you cant give what you cant take. and you sleezeball you cant take my life away. infact being cunning as a deceptive god figure head would of meant that atleast i did win something but maybe a figurine or an e poster of the game. but no you are just a fraud who used the swine manuever of making everyone who read this post know that you cannot be trusted and promises cant be held with you. I claim you to be an imposter and the person who wrote the blog to be a God, but it wasnt you!
Oh shit, guys. Synth is back and he's still off his meds.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats! You won Splinter Cell Blacklist!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp. Guess things like that happen.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf DS. Had you posted earlier, when I saw you browsing, you would have won.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I tend to click on topics and just leave it there.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should have posted about you having glorious junk and how Eon's is all shrivelled up and bashed in when I first read the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom