DBZ XENOVERSE!!!!

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Could you share your key-bindings? No seriously my controller is so old it's dying on me :(

Well I used the normal directional keys for moving arround.
Use space to jump

Then I use the F,G,H,C,V,B buttons for attacking, Blocking and charging
The T,Y for using its special unlocks.
And for usin the items I use the num pad 1,2,3,5

For me this worked out well and can still be fast.
If you used to a controler then maybe you need to get some time to get used to it.
But eventualy you will find the keys blindly.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm looking forward to Xenoverse. The past few games, Battle of Z and Ultimate Tenkaichi(not Tenkaichi at all) were pretty atrocious in terms of gameplay. Raging blast was kinda decent but also lacking in terms of controllability. I wanna see the fast pace open action of the classic Tenkaichi games preferably like 2 and 3. Though this game does also boast a more detailed character creation than what was seen in Ultimate Tenkaichi; if they show off some solid gameplay, I'll get it, cause for now, at least it's something.

Best answers
Xenoverse looks like a butchered attempt to find a new front. It feels exactly the same as the last 3 games, and of course, it's trying to make itself more unique by adding some half-assed generic characters to the story. Not to mention the combat, which is basically ripped from Battle of Z albeit with a few things removed. If it's under $60, and manages to actually have some decent design, I might consider purchasing it.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
inverting the DBO characters is nice what they did with xenoverse
now it allows us also to create or DBO character in the game which will play the Main CHaracter and yes the red haired guy is a selfmade character hes no new character the game is playing before DBO storyline xd

races: namekian,human, majin

btw the story is related to DBO tmqs the 2 "main" characters showed are from DBO

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"New Generation Dragon Ball - Enjoy your favorite manga on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time ever"

I said it once and since these pictures don't see to help, I'll say it again. God this game looks uuuuugry!

Best answers
It's so awesome that they still doing so much for fans billion thanks to developer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually looking forward to it. It's been in development for like almost 3 years so I would expect something better than what we have been getting. Can't recall any recent DBZ game thats had over 1.5 under its belt.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i hope they add this time a big amount of characters

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@DaFela OH REALLY!? *unsubscribed ESFORCES and waits for dbz xenoverse* I hope that game was good.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yep they also just added 3 other dbo characters .New dbo xd

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Hmm cutscenes during a fight..tons of chars...teleports...hmm sounds like just any other DBZ game :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
PC version is what convinced me.
COOP aswell.

i don't need more in a game than that :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
PC version is what convinced me.
COOP aswell.

i don't need more in a game than that :p
If it's a Naruto Shippuden PC Version it can go away. My controller just died and I won't be able to get another one for a while.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What pumadace said. If its as shitty of a port as Naruto was, then it can go to hell for all i care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom