Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone infects Namek with the GT-virus, Ichigo might go SSJ4 and fuse with the old guy.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I wonder what will happen after that. Will there be a new central enemy? Will there be new captains? Will there be new sword releases? Or will just Ichigo and the others go back to the real world and beat some hollows?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it when Ichigo was a newbie fighting hollows. Now it's just... plain. Arrancars bore me.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, thought the story in Bleach became a little too predicable after he achieved "Bankai"

Something completely different, Warner Bros. Are considering to make a Live Action Bleach movie o0 http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/03/warner-bros-prepping-film-adaptation-of-bleach-manga.html
Lol....please no. :)

I wonder what will happen after that. Will there be a new central enemy? Will there be new captains? Will there be new sword releases? Or will just Ichigo and the others go back to the real world and beat some hollows?
I hope that the story will take a dramatic turn and start fresh. As for details... i can't think of anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems Yama-jii is dead :( so they'll have to choose a new Captain Commander, which I have a feeling will be Ichigo.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ichigo is just a substitute soul ripper. Maybe Kenpachi since he is the strongest captain.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenpachi wouldn't be able to be a proper Captain Commander. Byakuka, Ukitake or Kyouraku will probably be the replacement. Them, or Urahara returns.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I dono about Ukitake... He would make a good captain commander but since he is already dieing, I don't think he's up for the job.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenpachi wouldn't be able to be a proper Captain Commander. Byakuka, Ukitake or Kyouraku will probably be the replacement. Them, or Urahara returns.
Urahara :X:X:X :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Chapter Out!
Next week i think we'll get to see what was Ishin's rank in Soul Society. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a pretty interesting chapter, I'm starting to get interested in this arc again!

Edit: I've been thinking about Ichigo's mother lately, and the more I think about her, the more I think that her death was related to Aizen. :p

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm... it could be.
Another idea that i've seen somewhere on the net is that Ichigo is Aizen's "product" from the start and that he's actually the King's key/the way to make the King's key.
Anyhow, i like Bleach again. :D

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Mayuri is his mother, :O

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what about the orange hair? It's just dye? Have we all been fooled?
Nooooooo :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe he's a crossbreed between a hollow and a human that Aizen created to create the perfect fighter so he can steal his body and take over the human world and start his search for the dragon balls with his stretchy friend on a pirate ship called Enterprise while being chased around by a gigantic whale called Oprah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom