which game

• COD3

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • MOH Vanguard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what game should i spend my money on? i need a good, new game :eek: i'm looking for reliable, accurate controls that are easy to use

Best answers
I don't have neither but according to some reviews I've read it seems that even though Vanguard has superior graphics it has looser controls. So for your needs it seems that COD 3 is your better choice. However like I've said I haven't played either... I'll try and find some of the reviews I saw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
appearently the graphics on cod 3 on thw wii are the best out of the consoles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's COD3?

By the way, Vanguard is a really horrible game by Sony. I played it for about 2 weeks and then broke the discs in half. Yeah. So, I wouldn't say it was an enjoyable experience. Sony's gonna need to start innovating, or they may lose their spot in the Best RPGs OAT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSX Blur has great controls, some of the better graphics on Wii yet, and I think it's really fun. Lots of stuff to do, too. It's a snowboard game. Normally I'm not one for snowboard games, but the controls are easy to use, and instead of having to memorize obscure button combinations, you can now do backflips and spins at the flick of your wrist. The larger and more rewarding Ubertricks take a bit of practice to pull off, but trust me, once you know how to do them, it becomes second nature. As such, the game has a bit of a learning curve, but the more time you put into it, the more rewarding the game becomes.

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is great, too. If you don't know what it's about - it's a free-roaming sandbox type game where you play as a member of the Corleone gangster family, and you go around extorting money from businesses, battling rival mobs, etc. The story is based on the Godfather, obviously, so expect the story to be good.

Furthermore, I hear Super Paper Mario is awesome. It's a platformer much like Super Mario Bros, but with excellent dialogue and some RPG elements sprinkled on top. It's got style and win oozing out of every crevice. Super Paper Mario hits US shelves on April 9th.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Naruto Narutimate Accel is coming out for Wii. If so GRAB IT!! xD

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait for metroid for a shooter. Nuff said "y'all?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither.. Buy Sonic and the Secret Rings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither.. Buy Sonic and the Secret Rings.
IMO, it's best to wait for it to drop in price.

No way that game's better than Metroid.

And yes, I actually know wtf I'm talking about, I own SatSR.
It's fun at times, but immensely frustrating at other times. It's a Sonic game that could've been on any other console, and it would probably control a hell of a lot better. Steering works really well, but jumping and stopping are just a total pain in the ass. I got bored with Sonic once I bought SSX Blur and The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, both of which control so much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to your local video store and rent them. Ten bucks could easily save you 50.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to your local video store and rent them. Ten bucks could easily save you 50.
yuss

but hey, i would wait for now... till something like starwars with lightsabers for the WII will come out :p gotta pwn teh pwns off :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom