Batman Arkham Knight new Batmobile Battlemode trailer

Best answers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AykgIIWdPM

I really think that in this new Batman game, Batman is no longer the main character..His car is absolutely amasing and I love the new Batmobile look.I only hope that Rocksteady can find a way to make skins available for the Batmobile as well.

Also I love the fact that the game has been pushed back to 2015.This will be one of those games that in 10 years or so people who will try to recreate the batman experience will still have trouble matching Rocksteady's masterpiece.

So what does everybody else think about what we've seen about this game so far?

Best answers
I can't wait for the new game to come out, I just hope that if they do have different Batmobile skins, the 1970's version will be included.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same video but better quality

[video=youtube;vQ0lohVqKkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0lohVqKkU[/video]

Best answers
Does anyone know if there will be a second demo for Batman Arkham Knight? I heard something about a 20 min gameplay and I never saw it.Wasn't it supposed to be revealed at E3?Or is the battlemode demo the one and I am mistaking?Also we never got to see any of the new combat.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the battle mode demo.There are people who claim that they played the game at E3 and saw more of it, with combat,talking to Oracle, Learning about Arkham Knight.I thought that would be filmed and released on E3 as well.That's what I was curious about.
Thats all they showed at the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom