Are you into sports? If so, tell me about your sports interests!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That must've been awesome, I envy you. :p
Oh it was amazing. I loved every second of it. I would have kept doing it but I ran out of time for it.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm gonna try to qualify for the Kart World Championship this year, gonna be tough, our local race track has two different layouts, one with 1500m and another with 1000m, but for the KWC Qualify, they'll use both, 40 karts racing on a 2500m layout.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm gonna try to qualify for the Kart World Championship this year, gonna be tough, our local race track has two different layouts, one with 1500m and another with 1000m, but for the KWC Qualify, they'll use both, 40 karts racing on a 2500m layout.

http://trackreviewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Velopark-Kart.jpg
Oh man I envy you! I knew I always wanted to get into racing, but I never had the money to go and do it! I was going to start with karting when I was younger and me and my parents actually went to our local karting place to find out details and stuff. Needless to say we didn't have the money to buy our own kart, helmet, racing suit, club membership and I didn't even know that much about engines back then so I couldn't have fixed it myself. It was one of the saddest days of my life...to be denied somewhere you know you belong :(. I am 21 now so I think it's too late to start now anyways. Drifting is my goal now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's never too late to start doing what you love you pansy. I love radio and communications and I didn't start school until I was 22.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My sports are American Football ( If you haven't seen mine and Eon's Football thread ), Almost all Motorsports, Basketball, Tennis, Kickball, MMA, and Boxing.

Played Football all through High School. We even went to State but ended up losing in the semi-finals by 2.

As I said above, I got a lucky chance in being able to race on a dirt track in Super Lates and Open Wheel Modifieds.

I as well played Tennis and Golf as Hobby sports for myself with friends randomly.
What did you play when you were doing football?

I was a QB for a bit, but was a TE in middleschool/high school. I hit a huge growth spurt when I was 12, and was 6'1 before I turned 13. I spent my middle school football-life getting mauled because the QB would just toss the ball so I could beat everyone for the jump-ball. I got a few nasty injuries from football but it was fun. Once high school came by I was outmatched by linebackers as far as physicality, so I would have to do the dirty-line tricks such as popping the defender in the throat and sprinting for the seam-route.

This would result in me getting annihilated on a revenge-block on the next few plays. However I stopped playing after my sophomore year due to being outmatched in speed by the time I had to compete with dedicated football players.

Baseball was a different story, I was a pretty crazy pitcher and had a lot of heat/control. Sad thing is I started throwing trick pitches too early (not supposed to do this when you are going through puberty, you'll screw up your arm.) Coach told me to do it anyway, we got a few state titles but it was at the cost of my collegiate career.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Too late to start? I'm 23.
It's never too late to start doing what you love you pansy. I love radio and communications and I didn't start school until I was 22.
I mean it is too late to start and make anything of it. As far as I am aware if you start karting around 15-16 by this time you would be either scouted or moving up to bigger and better racing. At this age I would ditch karting all together and go for more serious racing. Like Brands Hatch Novice days with little old hatchbacks and stuff and getting my racing licence. Will be doing that as soon as I'm out of Uni and on my own money. For now I am learning mechanics and bodywork by working on my own project car which I also use as a daily driver :p.

Baseball was a different story, I was a pretty crazy pitcher and had a lot of heat/control. Sad thing is I started throwing trick pitches too early (not supposed to do this when you are going through puberty, you'll screw up your arm.) Coach told me to do it anyway, we got a few state titles but it was at the cost of my collegiate career.
Sorry to hear that man! Sounds like your coach is to blame there as he was inconsiderate of your future and he wanted the fame. So don't be too harsh on yourself.

Last edited:
Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Man you guys all like the legit TV sports! When I was in high school I played water polo for 1 year. Had a lot of fun with that. Right now the two things im interested in are gaming and airsoft. I know airsoft isn't really a big time sport but its a lot of fun and something that you can really submerse yourself into. gives you that feeling of "CoD? I AM CoD!" I just baught a new assault rifle. Its got a few M4/M16 features on the body but the main body is a G36 body with full rails. I also own a cool sniper rifle and a gas powered glock 23! Airsoft might not be as powerful as real steel firearms but you cant shoot your buddies with with real guns in the second game because they would be dead!

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Mua play badminton. Believe its been done world wide now.
Most known in asia and europe like Germany, Denmark and England.
We dutch people suck on it hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom