Anyone vs goku

Best answers
Who could put goku to his defeat? Anyone in the cartoon universe and the character cannot be made up, You must remember how powerful the dbz legends are and think about it ssj4goku is basicly indestructible outside of the dbz world. Previous arguments people think that the phoenix from the xmen cartoons/movies think she would be goku but naahhh i for one does not. ITS DBZ DAMNIT

Soz didnt see any related threads to such so post away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means someone actually capable of combating on par with Goku.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ-wise Vegeta will never be too far behind.

Perhaps Scar from FMA. One touch and it is likely his head will be blown apart as Scar doesn't physically break it but decompose it. That's if he can touch him though.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kira = Main character in Deathnote who can kill people by writing their name in an evil book.

How about Hollows from Bleach? Goku can't see them and would be unlikely to know how to finish one off.

EDIT: How did this work? I answered the question about Kira 2 minutes before it was posted?

Last edited:
Best answers
Hmm sorry for not being totally specific but yeah i guess non DBZ ppl but anyone that could beat goku in anyway,
Never heard of kira i dont think but he sounds very powerfull? Dont know what word to put there and about superman, no way could he beat goku, goku will destroy the sun or atleast take him out to space, last time i remembered superman couldnt breathe in space he just holds his breathe, and also goku is like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more powerful, mostlikely more powerful then anyone

**** soz about the accidental post delete, my fault for your double post :S

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heart disease, especially in a time line in which Trunks was unable to travel to the past.

Best answers
Kira = Main character in Deathnote who can kill people by writing their name in an evil book.

How about Hollows from Bleach? Goku can't see them and would be unlikely to know how to finish one off.
Wouldnt know about kira, done a bit of image research and will seek some information about him probaly right now,
As of hollows from bleach, couldnt goku just sense him or atleast just blow the whole planet up with a single blast? that should take hollow out

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ace Rimmer! (What a guy!)

Akira & Proteus would be challenging.

Best answers
Wouldnt know about kira, done a bit of image research and will seek some information about him probaly right now,
As of hollows from bleach, couldnt goku just sense him or atleast just blow the whole planet up with a single blast? that should take hollow out
Kira is a name given to some people in Death Note , most notably being Yagami Light. The Death Note is a note created by the Death Gods, and if one writes a human's name in the note that human will die in 40 seconds of a heart attack if another death cause isn't specified. Yeah Goku is an alien but I guess that could work on him too.

Last edited:
Best answers
Lol that note wouldnt effect goku as he isnt human >_<
Pure saiyans rule!
Thanks for the fillins

G
I honestly don't think there's any character in any other fictional universe that can stand up to Goku. Superman would be closest.. But he doesn't stand a chance, really.

Although if you want to look at characters that could kill Goku in general, Kira and Lelouch could. Kira would talk to Goku, using Goku's kindness to trick him into giving his name away, then kill him with the DeathNote (Assuming it works on Saiyans). Lelouch would do the same but wouldn't need his name, only eye contact. After that he could just tell Goku to fly into space and wait for his head to explode, with the Geass.

Best answers
Hmm i would think that the deathnote wouldnt have any effect on a saiyan because of how strong and powerfull they are, a saiyans head would be darn hard to explode because itll be like the thickest,strongest, surface/head ever :S Kira or any other fictional character seems to be a big comparison to cell,buu,broly or any other dbz foes, dbz opponents just seem alot scarier and tougher :p

Best answers
Hmm i would think that the deathnote wouldnt have any effect on a saiyan because of how strong and powerfull they are, a saiyans head would be darn hard to explode because itll be like the thickest,strongest, surface/head ever :S Kira or any other fictional character seems to be a big comparison to cell,buu,broly or any other dbz foes, dbz opponents just seem alot scarier and tougher :p
You didn't get it , it doesn't matter how strong the guy is , if you have his name and face , he's done.

Best answers
(Assuming it works on Saiyans)
I was working off from there, Its either a yes or a no, would that be a fact that it works on saiyans or not, i wouldnt no because i dont know much about kari and his deathnote

Best answers
I was working off from there, Its either a yes or a no, would that be a fact that it works on saiyans or not, i wouldnt no because i dont know much about kari and his deathnote
Even if it wouldn't work, it wouldn't be because they're insanely strong but because they're not human.

Best answers
Yea i figured, allthough the saiyan pride has to be said in broad fame, overall goku and vegeta are part of the all-mighty z warriors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom