Another World HL modification

Best answers
Hey, I'm currently PR guy on a mod me and two of my friends are creating. It's based upon the fondly-remembered, pixel-animated classic Another World. We're a new mod and are looking for coders, modellers, skinners, animators, mappers, basically any tallent necessary. To begin with our mod is going to be a short demo, covering the intro and the first map. After we've made that successfully we will consider how to produce it in full.

Here is a description of the new Another World opening

And here's some art for everyone's favourite gaming monster, The Beast!

Any help that can be offered is much appreciated. Since this is a largely modelling community, i'd like to specify that we're looking for someone who can model Ginger, the hero of the story, and also the beast, along with other things.

If you can contribute, please PM me, or contact any of the team (me, Vrap and Spacer) at #anotherworld on irc.gamesnet.net. We can give more details regarding the mod after contacting you.

Thanks again! :cool:

Best answers
you are trying to recruit people from this board? recruiting is bad

Best answers
I honestly dont see why not. So much tallent in one place, and I start one topic asking if people want to contribute to my mod? I dont get why you would want to close that :(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CLOSED. No advertising or recruiting for other mods, please.

And DBZTogeta, did I not say in another thread that such "help" is not necessary? Unless you have something relevant or helpful to post, don't post at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom