About this picture

Best answers
yeah i guess, I doubt i'll actually notice when im actually playing (i hope)

Best answers
I agree; they look awesome!
In the background.. am I mistaken? Or are even the little ki impacts 3D ball-explosions? They could be some other attack, but it looks like the impacts of the balls..

WOW!

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think those oddly shaped ki blasts you are seeing are the reflected ones..

In the show, if you watch when someone knocks a ki blast away.. the force of the hit causes the ki ball loose its shape.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If thats not the case then it does have to do with the power and speed of the ki balls.

Best answers
in the show wen they deflect ki blast yea they turn into pancakes but wen fired they r in ball formed so wat ur saying could be correct and i hope it is.

Best answers
like i said.....does it really matter? do you think u'll be using those little ki blasts anyways?

do they actually do damage now?

:rolleyes:

Best answers
Kinda late but about the ki ball shape, just watcha epoisode of robotech or play Star Fox64

Best answers
starfox64 ownz, best game ever. it does kinda matter the ki ball shape to be, cuz i end up using htem a lot on the ppl who like to turn their moves into weapons of cheapness, ex. Rapid Fire Kamehameha...... hate ppl who do that, so u gotta get in close and circle around them wit ki blast

Best answers
i love the new explosions of the ki blasts and swatting is the awesomest thing ever!!!

Beta is gonna rock!:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks kinda good./But i really dont like it.I hate esf alpha ki balls hope it isnt like that.Anything is better then that.It never put a dent in the walls.Is gokus face goingt to be fixed its scary to me.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i reckon the goku skin is awesome... it is... its wicked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was lieng the picture is kinda cool.But the goku skin really does scare me.He looks like a monster from outer space.Which he is.He looked to human in the show

Best answers
I reckon it loox good!!
and dats not a very recent pic,
have they changed it since???

Best answers
REMEMBER WHEN GOHAN THREW THAT DAMN BASEBALL?!

there! now shut up! :D They will remain FLAT! it is the anime WAY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom