• Whens Esf patch out?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where can I buy Esf?

• How do you go SSJ?

• Whats Esf??????

• Can I be a meamber of the team, i rule?

• Can I be a Beta tester?

• how do I run esf?

• do you like dmz?

• is this spam?

• is cheese bad for you?

• Where can I get a server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
[Ginyu]
- Reccome always requires 20,000,000 PL to obtain. class_reccome_trans_pl cvar not set?
- When Ginyu is Guldo's buddy, his aiming direction is incorrect. probably due to the smaller model size. Reccome with Ginyu aims correctly.
- Solar Flare blinds both you and your buddy simultaneously.
- Buddy's can't be called while in turbo.
- Recoome's red powerup aura changes to white when you switch into him

[Piccolo]
- After you fire and release scattershot's mouseclick1, you must detonate any fired scattershots with mouseclick2. no more scattershots can be fired untill you do.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1-in progress
2-a bug
3- don't know
4-it's like transforming; you can't transform on turbo
5-should be purple
6-that's the way the attack was built.
:)

Best answers
1- Lot's of things are in progress. I was thinking that since Recoome was added this update, that his PL requirement would be obtainable in public play.

6- Not exactly. Yes, it's suppose to stop firing at some point and then you detonate on a selected area.
But at the moment even firing one single scatter shot and releasing the mouse button will require you to right click and "reset". This includes shots that just hit the ground.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunately thats just how it works and i dont think halflife will allow you to get around that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there is a glitch where if your using any of the buddies including Ginyu when your hit. If you switch right after being the character you switch into will fly back as if he was hit by basic melee =|.

This bug definately defeats the purpose in having buddies =|.

Not sure if this is a bug either, but when you freeze piccolo's scatter shot and fly into the beams they dont expload =|. If it's not a bug i think the beams should expload on impact =O.

Another "bug" i think. The buddies seem to always want to stand INFRONT of you lol. They can get in the way sometimes x.x, it would be good if they were to fly to your right / left side when you turn the mouse Or move.

and just a small suggestion before i go =O... release the new melee + fx script system asap !!! You keeping some orgasmic vids from being produced =|

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a glitch where if your using any of the buddies including Ginyu when your hit. If you switch right after being the character you switch into will fly back as if he was hit by basic melee =|.

This bug definately defeats the purpose in having buddies =|.

Not sure if this is a bug either, but when you freeze piccolo's scatter shot and fly into the beams they dont expload =|. If it's not a bug i think the beams should expload on impact =O.

Another "bug" i think. The buddies seem to always want to stand INFRONT of you lol. They can get in the way sometimes x.x, it would be good if they were to fly to your right / left side when you turn the mouse Or move.

and just a small suggestion before i go =O... release the new melee + fx script system asap !!! You keeping some orgasmic vids from being produced =|

The buddy system it's not done yet man,Piccolo scouter shot explods only if the enemy enter in them,right now the buddys ar verry anoying they get in your was if you want to block something the buddy will enter the beam,hey mah the FX script and the new melee ar not done yet

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom