$50 bucks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard you can buy about a gram of Methylthiazipines for $50.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll sell you my benzylthiocarbamate derivatives for $50 a gram.

Best answers
Buy a PC game, or a game for a console. buy some movies, cd's whatever you want.........

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear isopropylacetate is dirt cheap this time of year.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If isopropyl acetate is too hard for you, you could always try the milder ethyl acetate.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boot up steam, pick a game or two

buy.
do it quickly though, because 50 dollar might be worth two games now but in a few weeks you might not be able to buy a gumwrapper :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$50 will get you an hour in my company, we do what i say we do, and go where i say we go.

you will have fun, i will be $50 richer.

G
$50 will get you an hour in my company, we do what i say we do, and go where i say we go.

you will have fun, i will be $50 richer.
Oh hell I'd pay for that.

But heading up to a Gamestop or something is a good idea too, I don't know what the deals are like over there but in the UK most shops are selling old 360 games 2 for £20 give or take £5, which is roughly $40. Stranglehold and Rainbow Six for $40 is a bloody deal and a half.

Best answers
boot up steam, pick a game or two

buy.
do it quickly though, because 50 dollar might be worth two games now but in a few weeks you might not be able to buy a gumwrapper :(

Lol @ US economy and the weakening dollar.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Actually for real now. I'd either do something special for your parents (if they are good parents)

The second option is, and im serious: Go buy some food (sandwiches or something) and give them to homeless people (don't waste the food on the drunks) or donate them to some orgnzation that feeds poor people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both those ideas suck deco, all parents are ****ty, and homeless people only want money, they shun food.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a ) Beer , b) Weed, c) a Video Game f) order a pizza with 1,5 / 2 L x2 Coca-Cola bottles.

That' what i would do with 50 dollars if i would even want to use it anyway..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow, what a generalization Onslaught, lol.

Well my parents ain't crap, and I know other parents who ain't crap either, maybe its a problem in the USA ^_^

Lol, there still some homeless who want to eat to be able to survive, if they want money on food they sure don't want food nor drink (not including alcohol)

Still you can buy food and donate it to some orgnzation that takes care of homeless people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, what a generalization Onslaught, lol.

Well my parents ain't crap, and I know other parents who ain't crap either, maybe its a problem in the USA ^_^

Lol, there still some homeless who want to eat to be able to survive, if they want money on food they sure don't want food nor drink (not including alcohol)

Still you can buy food and donate it to some orgnzation that takes care of homeless people.
He's from the UK. If you're going to form generalizations, at least make sure you know what and who you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom