★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Fantasy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so it's true.

Hahahaha, I'd like those PS3 fans to try to flaunt about their amazing list of exclusive games.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That means I can get it on either console. I'm all for the hype baby, even though I don't play FF! YEAH!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Sony-hate-train seems like a bandwagon to me. I didn't see people hating when the PS2 was doing great, now it's all "haha, Sony will fail".

I am not surprised that 360 got Final Fantasy. In fact, I thought I already heard FFXIII was going to be on 360 in some way or form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just make all video games multi-platform and call it a truce.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Sony-hate-train seems like a bandwagon to me. I didn't see people hating when the PS2 was doing great, now it's all "haha, Sony will fail".

I am not surprised that 360 got Final Fantasy. In fact, I thought I already heard FFXIII was going to be on 360 in some way or form.
Because the PS2 was a great system. It wasn't expensive, it was used primarily for gaming and had amazing games / exclusives.

The ps3, on the otherhand, does not.

I haven't really played final fantasy much after 7, 8, 9. I don't knwo what the 'next gen' final fantasies are like or how their story is.

I might get this one for ****s and giggles.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, but I'm happy that this is happening. Console exclusives need to die (third party at least).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares about Final Fantasy? They've all blown since 9. More importantly, Microsoft announced the NETFLIX partnership. Soon for one flat fee, you'll be able to stream their entire online library at will. Much more exciting, to me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the PS2 was a great system. It wasn't expensive, it was used primarily for gaming and had amazing games / exclusives.

The ps3, on the otherhand, does not.
That's one thing I always thought was unfair for PS3. The PS3 came out a year after the 360, and when people found out how expensive it was, they became randomly frustrated at Sony. The 360 and PS3 share a lot of games, with the former being more popular and cheaper.

But, that alone does not rationally justify all this hate and discouragement toward the Playstation 3. Both the PS3 and 360 (let's throw the Wii in there too :X) are and will be exceptional consoles. I just think people like to see "the mighty fall", with the second generation Xbox beating the third generation of Playstation.

Oh, and this is directed at Sony/Playstation 3 hating in general, not you Kain <3.

And as for Final Fantasy, I am eager to see this one. I've only played 9 and 10-2 (which I actually liked) and I am playing 12, which is kind of boring to be honest, but I have high hopes for 13.

Last edited:
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MGS4, FF and LBP were my 3 reasons for wanting to get a ps3.

2 games just can't justify the purchase for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom