2 bugs

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1.first is when u press p to switch between guldo or ginyu while flying one of them might get stuck in a building and u cant move him.only way to move him is to switch to the other buddy,and move a bit so the buddy will automaticly follow u and get out of the building he was stuck at.
2.second bug is with turbo for a buddy it doubles the pl at turbo.if i had 2,000,000 pl ill have at turbo 4,000,000 for the buddy which is too much since other character normal turbo(not boosting) only raise the pl by a quarter of the base pl for ginyu i had also 2,000,000
and at turbo i got 2,500,000.
im not sure if the second bug i wrote is a bug or a way to balance out a bit the buddy's since their kinda weak.
edit:
found a 3rd bug now:
when u press turbo on and off the buddy sometimes gets stuck with the turbo pl even after turbo is and when u charge the pl u see at pl at normal again and after u stop charging its back to the turbo pl

Force Pit Member
Best answers
?? hmm no
goku pl goes to abaut 900,000+ from 750,000 pl it doesnt double
on turbo and i talked abaut guldo which is a buddy and as i recall isnt a sayian so why did his pl go from 2 mil to 4 mil on turbo its too much..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom