10 Year Club Party

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right guys. I just realized that I've been registered on these forums for 10 years now. I also just became a super mod or something, I'm not sure I wasn't really paying attention. And hey, it's my birthday today too.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty sure there's an official rule in the hidden section of the AUP which states that you're allowed to abuse your god-given forum-moderating powers on any number of occasions, and all three of these occasions happen to be in that hidden section of the AUP, so... well, let's just say you guys are ****ed.

For now, though, I'll just leave you all with this thread. It's going to be used to discuss things with people that matter, important people. Basically only people who have been registered on the forum for 10+ years are allowed to post in this thread. I would like to apologize in advance to everyone else, and may god have mercy on you if you happen to post here and not be a member of the 10 year club, because I sure wont have mercy.

Oh, and before I forget, Skyrider isn't allowed to post here either.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just removed a post from Zeonix. It was a nice -- He congratulated me on my promotion, on my birthday, as well as my 10+ years. I gave him an infraction.

I'm not messing around. 10+ years only, not this 9 years and 8 months kids play.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday, anniversary and congrats on getting promoted!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet again Zeonix posts. Two warnings for him now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bro just let me love you

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new rule that was added to the AUP allows this, so careful boys.

In all seriousness though, congrats and happy birthday man.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't aware that you had 10 years on your account, Dam. Congratulations buddy! Unfortunately, you achieved your 10 years through having your account merged with an older account. I'm sorry, but this is against the spirit of what I had envisioned when I made the 10 year club thread. I'm going to have to thread ban you too.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, look at Sub, being all grown up and stuff. You youngens and your reckless moderating. Brings a tear to my eye.
Congrats on your birthday, promotion and being part of a dragonball Z community for over a decade. loser. <3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rogue moderating: Warning for double posting in a sub-thread. Please ban yourself from this thread asap.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac! My dude. Now there's a 10+ member that I like and respect. Very glad to see that you still check the forums, how have you been?

Unfortunately, you'll have to answer that in a PM, because right now I''m forced to give you a warning and thread ban you. Yes, you have 10+ years, but.. well, you may have been joking with your 'loser' comment, but it's impossible to tell for certain isn't it? You brought negativity into this thread, and that's not cool man. This thread is all positive feelings and vibes. Stay chill bro.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I really banned or am I posting too fast? Why is the ESF logo missing above this thread specifically? All these questions...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were posting too fast, you have to give me a chance to actually do it.

Okay, you are now thread banned. I'm not doing this because I'm angry, I'm just doing my job.

--- edit ---

Deverz! Another 10+ member. Love you man.

Unfortunately, you double posted in this thread. As Prozac said, that's not really cool. I'm going to have to thread ban you, too. For ****s sake, people. Is it really that hard to follow the rules?

--- edit ---

DEVERZ! IVE CHANGED MY MIND! IM GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see fireworks on my screen...

what is this

I WANT LOVE TOO SUB

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm posting here so I could get my thread ban.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, I'm ready to order.

I'll have the thread ban, with a side of FP ACCESS PLZ BRO OMG GIMME PLEASE

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why isn't site logo displayed at the top when checking this thread? What sorcery is this, Sub?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sub! Maaaaa man! You know you can always count me congratulating a fellow 10+ member! I got your back honorable God! May I lick your feet in servitude for 10 more years to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom