ZOMG THIS NEEEEDZ TO BE IN 1.3!!!! :O!!!

Best answers
well.i was reading a bunch of suggestion threads..and was inspired to post my own suggestions..so here they go..

remember how goku ate alot in the show?
well we should have small bowls of rice all over the maps..that heal your characters partially..and also give them small powerups like...unlimited ki for half an hour..or extra HP!!!

Remember how in the show people would do taunt's in order to anger the enemy?

well...ESF should have taunts..that raise your PL everytime u do it...so people will want to taunt each other..

we should also have a mini game where goku and gohan try to sneak out of their house without being caught by chi chi so that they can train...it can be like a metal gear solid type thing where you have to sneak by their field of vision...

i also have melee suggestions..

we should have melee like 1.1.....exactly like 1.1....

hmm..what else...

oh remember how on the show people would drive vehicles?

ESF should have vehicles, and you can run people over with them..and kill them in one hit..just like Halo!

SO KRILLIN CAN RUN OVER SSJ3 GOKU AND KILL HIM LOLOLOLOL!!

Best answers
Well...Uh...So the rice would be like Sensu Beans basically. The taunts I think is already going in, because of this screen shot:

About the car thing, hahahaha, I like it!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont want to be insulting or anything but were you drunk typing that. Ricebowls across the map that give you infinite KI for half an hour >.> or recover your HP.

Sounds more overpowered than senzubeans.

Im OK with taunts but defenitly not them giving you PL. To abusive.
As for cars. Who are you gona run over. The people fly but the cars dont.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;p I think Chang was getting tired of all the bull**** suggestion threads that go all "OMFG MY SUGGESTION IS TEH BEST AND 1.3 NEEDS IT OR IT'LL DIE OMG!!!" and decided to vent his frustration using sarcasm.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
;p I think Chang was getting tired of all the bull**** suggestion threads that go all "OMFG MY SUGGESTION IS TEH BEST AND 1.3 NEEDS IT OR IT'LL DIE OMG!!!" and decided to vent his frustration using sarcasm.
*Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!*
We hava a Winnar!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A suggestion thread suggesting people to stop suggesting rediculous things? Best suggestion ever. Give this man an award.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could give him an award, but a warning will do just fine.

If you don't like the suggestions come up with better ones. At least some of the community is making an effort, and you have no obligation to read any of their ideas. Cut the sarcasm and start adding to the community instead of bashing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom