Zomg Teh Kaination Loses Fat Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not every day. Roughly a lot.

Macaroni and Cheese is healthy? Lawl.

I'm eating special K right now and it's okay. I can get used to it.

anyways, So there's a fire near sacramento, or was, and there's major smoke in the air outside so I can't run outside.

What's some good exercises indoors?

edit: lolar, this Special Kay Vanilla Almonds is pretty nasty. I knew I shoulda went with the regular :|

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

anyways, So there's a fire near sacramento, or was, and there's major smoke in the air outside so I can't run outside.

Push ups, pull ups, squats, crunches and all of their variations.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Burpees do a 100 of them.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

edit: lolar, this Special Kay Vanilla Almonds is pretty nasty. I knew I shoulda went with the regular :|
I'd highly suggest trying Multi-grain Cheerios. Believe it or not, they're delicious. I had my mom try a bite of mine and asked me if I had added sugar. (I didn't.)

They have almost as many vitamins/fiber as Total, too. Try a small box.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And why wouldn't you listen to my advice when that came from a person with a medical background.

This isn't the Hollywood diet. This is V8.

V8 is vegetable juice. Super low in calories. Your body can live off of this and not suffer. It would be just like going on a diet where you eat vegetables, i.e Celery, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, etc., to lose weight.

So tell me, how are vegetables unhealthy?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination, I suggest expanding your weight loss journal to include what you've eaten and what exercises you underwent during each week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Week 5 added.

I don't know know about you guys but being healthy isn't a concern to me. If you look at the first week + this week, it seems like I've lost inches, which is what I'm mainly concerned about.

I can finally fit into my large WoW shirt without much tightness.

Personally, if you guys didn't catch on, I could give two ****s if I weighed 600 lbs. Long as I looked skinny, or relatively skinny, I don't care what I weigh.

Losing inches > losing weight

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the contrary, if you didn't care about how much you weigh, then you wouldn't be trying to lose weight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the contrary, if you didn't care about how much you weigh, then you wouldn't be trying to lose weight.
On the contrare of contraries, I'm specifically trying to lose inches. I thought losing weight = inches but then I realized muscle can replace fat, meaning you never lose weight but you become skinnier.

I found this out from a friend.

This is the loses fat thread, not the looses weight thread :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the contrare of contraries, I'm specifically trying to lose inches. I thought losing weight = inches but then I realized muscle can replace fat, meaning you never lose weight but you become skinnier.

I found this out from a friend.

This is the loses fat thread, not the looses weight thread :)
You're not going to be however many lbs you are of pure muscle, so don't try to use that as a cop out. Just look at Jared. He ate a few sandwiches and lost 9000 lbs, most of which was excess fat. That's what you want to get rid of, no? One affects the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not going to be however many lbs you are of pure muscle, so don't try to use that as a cop out. Just look at Jared. He ate a few sandwiches and lost 9000 lbs, most of which was excess fat. That's what you want to get rid of, no? One affects the other.
Yeah, my main goal is just to lose excess fat around my stomach which, is working as I can see.

I know I'm not gonna be 240 of pure muscle. The only reason I see for my lost in inches + slow weight loss is the fact that I'm building muscles in my thighs and calves a lot, since I never use them as much as I do this summer.

Usually when I run my legs are burning like **** and are begging me to stop but I keep going.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zomg double post update!~~~

---

So, I finally ****ing did it. I ran the whole ****ing way without stopping :D

I ran 2.2 miles in 23:44. Is this good time at all? I ran without stopping at all.

It's possibly the most I've ran, I was sweating hella bad lawl.

at least I know I can run the whole way : ]

The most I can improve on from this point on is decreasing my run time.

Last edited:

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Decreasing running time + running more you mean. Run the whole way and then try running back until you can do the whole thing back and forth without stopping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];890919 said:
Decreasing running time + running more you mean. Run the whole way and then try running back until you can do the whole thing back and forth without stopping.
Aye, once I get my running fully under control, the whole mile, I'll reach my house and take a turn around.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if anyone already mentioned this, but drink lemon juice!

about half a cup, 3 times a day.
I've been doing that too and it just kicks the pounds off you!
seriously, it's disgusting as **** but it's just as healthy as it is disgusting.

it natural purges your body of fat and other bad stuff.
google it for more information ;)

ps.
anyway, it also helps you run longer, and make running more effective.
look into it

Best answers
are you guys are saying is eat less and drink alot of water do any of you ever lift weights or work out??

first off you have to eat better meaning healthy. second you shouldn't only just be running if anything cardio should be the last thing you do because if your out running first your better tends not to want to do anything else if anything i don't know if you lift weights or anything but lets say you don't
your gonna want to start your self off doing push ups and sit ups also look into other exercises they should have them online don't forget to stretch also because if you end pulling muscle doing other exercise's thats gonna mess you up and you might stop and never get back on track

set days out of the week when you exercise and always do it on those days i work out about four times a week each time doing a different exercise if you keep doing the same exercise you wont lose weight because your body will adapt to what your doing if you start to lift weights you will gain weight ie muscle. muscle weighes twice as much as fat so don't get upset if you see your self gaining at first.

you will lose fat because your body will speed up its metablism also you will get more hungry then but thats ok as long as your eating healthy like more fruits vegetables like carrots or something also eat things with lots of fiber in it. Do drink more water like they were saying study's do show if you drink more water you can exercise longer bring a water bottle and drink it through out the day so that when ever your ready to exercise you wont just quit on your self don't take protien unless you want to gain alot of weight protien acutally makes alot of people fat because it bulks you up then people stop taking the protien and just work out for like days on end i don't know what your planning just make sure you look it up i hope this was helpful

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Way to read what everyone wrote in this thread before posting. We're telling Kain to run more then anything because he wants to slim down. Once he's worked the fat off he can incorporate excersices regularly to build muscle no point trying to build a 6 pack that's going to be under a layer of fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom