Zomg Teh Kaination Loses Fat Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, well, as I swore I'm going to lose weight during the summer. I've been fat all my life and now that I'm a senior in highschool, I want to lose this tubbyness so I can get laid more often \o/

Anyways, so, anyone have any tips for working out?

Should I do it in the morning, afternoon, evening?

What kind of work outs should I do? I know I'm going to go running but when should I do it?

also, what's better, sit ups or crunches?

edit: I'll update every week to show progress on my fat, I'll have the active picture the current one and I'll link all weeks and such after.

Current:

WEEK 5

Week 1: [ Front ] [ Side ]
-Weight: 238.5 lbs @ 9:55 AM

Week 2: [ Front ] [ Side ]
-Weight: 238 lbs @ 12:35 pm

Week 3: [ Front ] [ Side ]
-Weight: ??? (totally got confused)

Week 4: [ Front ] [ Side ]
-Weight: 236 lbs @ 10:35 am

Week 5: [ Front ] [ Side ]
-Weight: 235 lbs @ 11:00 AM

(Funny story, I weighed in and was 238. I was like, "wtf", then I took a piss + took a poop and dropped down to 235 haha.)

Week 6: [ Front ] [ Side ]
-Weight: 234.5 lbs

Haven't exercised much at all this week. party + recovery + 4th of july.

Week 7:
-Weight:

Week 8:
-Weight:

Week 9:
-Weight:

Week 10:
-Weight:

Week 11:
-Weight:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would recommend that you develop your own workout plan and figure out which plan is best for you. A workout plan that works for another person may not work for you the way you want it to. That's just something for you to think about, and good luck.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would just do the classics.

eat less, excersize often, drink plenty of water.

"working out" tends to build muscle but not burn as much fat. do cardiovascular. running, biking, walking, and the old fashioned jumping jacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cardiovascular work outs is what I'm aiming for a lot. I hate running but if it helps me lose fat then yeah. But I also want to gain a little muscle. It's nice being strong :D

What's the most effective way of cardivascular in anyone's experience. Running, biking, walking? Someone told me Walking is more effective then running :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, zeo's link is right. running is far more effective. but if you dont like running, try intensive jump-rope.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I didn't read any of this thread i looked at the title and i'm going to say this start running now. Basically if you're like me and you hate running on a treadmill go out and run or pick up a basketball or football but basically run for long periods of time and stop eating extra. What i mean by that is eat lunch dinner breakfast but don't overdo it don't have alot of mcdonalds don't have alot of deserts or snacks just basically eat less and run more then you're doing now do both things to an extreme so by the time summer ends results will be visible.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Should I do it in the morning, afternoon, evening?
Whatever time you're comfortable with.

Kaination said:
What kind of work outs should I do?
Push ups, pull ups, crunches, sit ups, jumping jacks, dips, burpees, squats, etcetera.

Kaination said:
I know I'm going to go running but when should I do it?
Whatever works for you. I would suggest that you run after a workout so you're not running with cold muscles.

Kaination said:
also, what's better, sit ups or crunches?
Between the two, most recommend crunches over sit ups.

Kaination said:
What's the most effective way of cardivascular in anyone's experience. Running, biking, walking? Someone told me Walking is more effective then running :S
Running.

DaRkOwNs said:
Don't eat less, just eat healthier.

Tips:

Add variation to your exercises. Variation keeps your body from adapting to a specific exercise, thus keeping you from plateauing.

Always warm up before doing anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks MC. That's exactly what I was looking for : ]

Anyways. Variation as in do say, sit ups and push ups + running one day, then change to a different exercise the next + running, and go on like that.

I'll take a picture tomorrow and post my week. I guess I'll use this thread as a sort of log to see my progression.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i would just do the classics.

eat less, excersize often, drink plenty of water.

"working out" tends to build muscle but not burn as much fat. do cardiovascular. running, biking, walking, and the old fashioned jumping jacks.

Ignore that >_> u dont have to eat less to lose weight.. just eat better.. if you know what i mean..

Instead of going for a hotdog with ketchup.. go for an apple or some orange juice.. get the good tasting healthy stuff and u'll be okay

and DITCH THE SODA it doesn't benifit you @ all

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Variation as in do say, sit ups and push ups + running one day, then change to a different exercise the next + running, and go on like that.
Variation as in for example:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Sit ups, push ups and running.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - Inclined sit ups, inclined push ups and steep hill running.

Some like a lot of variation, some like little variation. But either way, variation is good to have.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure swimming is better than running.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've dropped about 10 lbs from not drinking soda. I went from 250 to 240 by just starting to drink Water / Sunny Delights. I have one can of soda every couple days though :p

Is Sunny Delight healthy for you?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've dropped about 10 lbs from not drinking soda. I went from 250 to 240 by just starting to drink Water / Sunny Delights. I have one can of soda every couple days though :p

Is Sunny Delight healthy for you?
No, it's not healthy for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's not healthy for you.
Oh, I'll stop drinking it. I thought it was healthy due to the vitamin C and stuff in it.

I'll start drinking orange juice / water / healthier foods.

Losing weight is so complicated, haha. Oh well.

Thanks, I'll get started tomorrow.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All that has been said is very good and you will probably lose some weight by sticking to the plan!
Although if you want fast and best results I recommend you get a fitness instructor and go 5/7days to the gym! (also change your eating style; not necessarily to eat less).
And of course i wish you good luck! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Too bad you're gonna miss these ;)

That cheap ass bun, some frost **** on the lettuce, the misplaced bacon, the overloaded mustard pickles, double the poison patties... oh god so delicious it's orgasmic.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom