ZOMG NEW TRANSFORMERS TRAILER

Best answers
I really hope they include hotshot for the movie.
Without him the movie for me will be empty....Also Starscream better be in there.

Best answers
OMFG!!! I though this was going to be somekind computer animation movie, so i didnt look into it. But now that i saw this trailer, i really want to see it!
*goes searching for clean pants*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa... nice! Very nice! Can't wait for the movie. And there was the official transformers sign. Hmmm versus septicons again? I guess we'll find out. And I think I was Optimus Primes there... I saw red transformer with a blue head. That'd be very nice.
It's Transformers: The Movie, not Robots that kinda resemble Transformers but we can't actually use the characters: The Movie o_O.

In other words, everyone you know and love will be there.

Including Dinobot.

*Cough*

Best answers
To be honest, at first it was looking awesome. And it may still be, however this trailer was boring. "Oh hey look at that! Another movie that takes the 'special' out of special effects, because nearly the whole move is CG."

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, at first it was looking awesome. And it may still be, however this trailer was boring. "Oh hey look at that! Another movie that takes the 'special' out of special effects, because nearly the whole move is CG."
What did you expect then?

That it was made by using stop motion video?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.

I mean, the movie is about the Transformers, so you'll want to have them on-screen as often as possible.

You can't just make real Transformers, so you have to use CG.

I don't understand his complaint.

Best answers
I wasn't complaining about the transformers being in CG at all. But it just appears to me as a movie (like Star Wars Episode 3) that will over use CG effects. Of course it won't anywhere near as much as Episode 3 did. They didn't even make sets. They just threw the actors in front of blue screens and edited everything.

Retired
Best answers
Yes very nice indeed. Some cool features in the film, also definitely a teaser.

I like the details in the transformations, you can see it clearly when optimus prime transforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom