Zomg my lungs, they fail me!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple suggestion that's true to the show.

Freiza and Cell shouldn't take dmg from being underwater to long. Perhaps the same with the androids but I dunno, your call on that one I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because they could breathe in space you just assume they could breathe underwater?

Well you'd be right :p

:yes: Yes/10 :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really like this idea.... only because of the new water maps for 1.3, it'd be a bit annoying to give cell and buu etc, another advantage over everyone else... =\ even though the idea seems sensible, from my memory goku never had trouble keeping his breath underwater, same with vegeta and gohan =/ i dunno

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember in 1.1, Freiza and Cell didn't take damage underwater. So unless they changed it for 1.2, it's already in. To be honest though, it isn't that big of a big deal.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Because they could breathe in space you just assume they could breathe underwater?

Well you'd be right :p

:yes: Yes/10 :yes:

Raven you crack me up and yea I agree with Frieza Cell and Buu being able to breath underwater (buu was easily able to survive after he blew up the earth)

there is also one map that is in a bubble and if you go out of the bubble you get hurt like you where in space

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who really ever stays under water long enough to actually starts choking?

I don't think it's necessary. It's a nice detail, but it doesn't really add anything significant. It's kind of like 'eye candy'.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Who really ever stays under water long enough to actually starts choking?
It depends if the person playing is intending on having fun or going spaz (I guess they can go together...). I've done it once having an underwater Spirit Bomb Pong-type battle. Nobody bothered us cos they couldn't see us. Ninja style?

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i dont really like this idea.... only because of the new water maps for 1.3, it'd be a bit annoying to give cell and buu etc, another advantage over everyone else... =\ even though the idea seems sensible, from my memory goku never had trouble keeping his breath underwater, same with vegeta and gohan =/ i dunno
i think goku had trouble when he was doing kame torpedos but anyway
you get damage underwater??????? :p i dont think its needed either besides, just beam jump if you start taking damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eye candy, is when something is there to be seen with graphical enhancement, and doesnt affect gameplay. This isnt eye candy :\ shouldnt really cause problems, true Cell has enough moves, but the team didnt include Buu's KameHame Ha wave now did they ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Goku actually drowned on namek "embodyment of fire"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good to me. But i'd rather have some other nice esf functions than this...

You know I mean.

Best answers
Ness said:
eye candy, is when something is there to be seen with graphical enhancement, and doesnt affect gameplay. This isnt eye candy :\ shouldnt really cause problems, true Cell has enough moves, but the team didnt include Buu's KameHame Ha wave now did they ;)
screw the eye candy, there are bigger things out there like gotenks and tien

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom