ZOMG ITS TEH THANKSERGIVING THREAD

Best answers
buhhhh, thats sick. I thought it was a turkey's exposed brain when I first seen it. Ron White's saying lives up to its name, "Things that make you go Buuggghhhhh!"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The turkey. Not only the dumbest bird on this planet, but apparently the ugliest as well. I'm still going to eat that sonavanotherturkey.

Best answers
Living in Canada, I don't celebrate the american thanksgiving anymore.

But to everybody else, I wish you all the best while being thankful for the murdering, slave-driving bastards that landed in America oh-so-many years ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
But to everybody else, I wish you all the best while being thankful for the murdering, slave-driving bastards that landed in America oh-so-many years ago.
Your welcome :yes:

Wait, you weren't really thanking us o_o

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Living in Canada, I don't celebrate the american thanksgiving anymore.

Oh, your welcome. (like you canadians should be talking, ;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you turkey hating people >_< Turkeys deserve to live ;_; To roam our lands with their proud song of freedom that goes like this "Goble, Goble".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
Damn you turkey hating people >_< Turkeys deserve to live ;_; To roam our lands with their proud song of freedom that goes like this "Goble, Goble".
Yeah, and have them stare up at the rain with their mouth's open eventually drowning :p

Haha, im definately not eating turkey :no:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Indeed we should be - how else would we spread our wisdom? ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to my neighbors down south. I hope you all have a good, long weekend. I will be at school tomorrow while you are all busy reflecting and giving thanks :(

Then again... I did have time off in October for Thanksgiving, so I have nothing to complain about :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just you wait, Canada. You're next on our domination list. See the Western Hemisphere? Its ours. And you'll be ours soon, too (Don't forget that all of our charge particle beam cannon satellites are focused on Canada at all times. Thats right. They're so high tech they dont even revolve around the Earth).

On that note, Happy Thanksgiving America.

Best answers
here in greece do not celebrate thanxgiving
and do not eat turkey because they are ugly!!!!

oh!!! i forgot thanxgiving it is not for the turkey.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i'm Canadian, my family is using your thanksgiving as an excuse for a thanksgiving dinner anyways. I really don't know why we didn't do this before, double thanksgivings rocks.

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all you yanks out there (Wow, I sure said thanksgiving a lot there).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
And cows don't?

Happy Thanksgiving

P.S- We aren't "thankful" for making slaves and killing people. We're thankful that we gained our freedom from those god awful pos europeans that everyone loves. Good thing I'm a German and not a european.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
And cows don't?

Happy Thanksgiving

P.S- We aren't "thankful" for making slaves and killing people. We're thankful that we gained our freedom from those god awful pos europeans that everyone loves. Good thing I'm a German and not a european.
I'm no geography major.... but Germany is in Europe.

Happy American Rhanksgiving! Ours was back in October.... TURKEY!

Best answers
Do not do thanksgiving here obviously
I hate turkey it tastes like the sole of a shoe but have a
good thanksgiving all

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grundig29 said:
Do not do thanksgiving here obviously
I hate turkey it tastes like the sole of a shoe but have a
good thanksgiving all
How do you know what the sole of a shoe tastes like?

I think they should have steak day. Where a lb of steak costs 1 dollar.

Best answers
Stuffing... mashed potatoes... turkey smothered in gravy... biscuits drenched in butter...

Where else would there be a holiday specifically made for fatasses? Only in America. I <3 my country. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
Damn you turkey hating people >_<
I for one don't hate turkeys. They taste delicious, especially with gravy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you neighbours-across-the-pond. I went out for a meal with my American friends to celebrate.

That turkey looks like a sunburned testicle with a beak. "I'm thankful" that my testicles don't look like that.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I don't get why you're talking about my "welcome," because I haven't welcomed anybody.... Nobody has thanked me for wishing them the best!!

But yes. The Canadians SHOULD be talking, because they rock. And their women are hotter. I moved to Canada for the women, entirely.

(They also don't think they're entitled to getting a "thank you" for having a holiday ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom