zomg imaginary!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
making this up from imagination and this is what ive got :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finallly a model concepted by urself xD YUHU!

buddy looks grreat jsut the mouth looks to big and the eyes way to up <_< *eyes are in the middle of the head. also the nose looks abit unnatural but there many noses on the world :p

work oN!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thanks try XD im planning to give her a longbow later on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face looks extremely flat. Trying giving her a bit of a profile, especially with the brow and cheeks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm would you mind if you could make the hands straight?... if not its ok...... buddy it ownz ;)

fix da face now :O :p

GJ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ouu at first i thought it looked like a guy >_> but a woman has curves, nice sexy curves =) i think if you curved her shape a bit more to fit an hour glass figure it would look better. the hips are especially more broader compared to a man's as well..

the face also i think should have a more slender look, a more petite nose than a large one, more curves in her face as well (cheeks, more natural lips).. and a more smaller, less broad chin

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would thin out her wrists somewhat, right now she looks like a fatty where her hands just... attatch to her arms. so fix that, the same goes with her ankles.

theres a lot to fix about the head. so im gonna bulletpoint the main worries:

*bring her forhead back, (it would be good if you would start posting front/side refs dude).
*define her eyebrows.
*her eyes are way too far apart.
*thin out her top lip.
*define her filtrum.
*bring her bottom lip out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

try using that as a reference for lips.

the filtrum is the bit directly under the nose, where the lips make that funky shape

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok it looks better :p certain things like the brows and that thing under the nose can be further defined with a skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nooooo dont do that style of haiiirr!! its your model but try, 1 pony-tail or just loose hair

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she loook like she´s stabbed :O ....

correct me if im wrong but is the neck to long and she´s no anime style i gues .... so give her a assss! <_<" and she´s to fat at the knees... wait... are those jeans or some clothing? .... buddy then dont make it look like its skin!

is she a woman? give her a biger hip and a taller belly :O

Best answers
also give her some chesteses shes flat as hell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gues no big changes but i see the main deforming part.... gj .. try to define the crits more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HBB.. Hips Boobs, Butts.. get to work... thats like a 13-year old out of proportions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i didnt draw this i just removed inapropiate content. anyways.. note the hips.. boobs arent pronounced here so.. yeh.. and ass .. well that thing you made should be hanging over the ass in a way .... not sticking on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom