zomg imaginary!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh yes the body is better now, still something on the face bugging me.. mind doing a front/side render of the face?

Best answers
I think the shape of the head in the side view is really bad compared to the nice looking front. I did a quick morphed po.

And to briefly explain what I did;

_Mainly the nose area has some troublesome features. Model wise; it doesn't flow nicely with the eye socket. Shape wise; it doesn't look feminine. Atm it looks like the nose and the eyes are like two fully separated entities.<o =""></o>

<o =""></o>

_The lips get mostly the same crits as the nose. As they don’t stick out to much and lack shape. I brought them more out and in human anatomy, the lower lip is slightly behind the upper lip’s tip. <o =""></o>

<o =""></o>

_The chin needs to get more forward and it needs to form an “S” shape starting from the lower lip’s tip.<o =""></o>

<o =""></o>

_The head needs to get more stretched out from the side and the hair needs to get down cause it’s really to high.<o =""></o>
<o =""></o>

I am very sure you can do a lot better than my crappy po so all I can say is keep up the good work and hope to see an update.<o =""></o>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thanks, that will really help, i knew it was screwed up on the side so this clears a lot of things

this is hella better (angle pic ofcourse >:[)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty sexy =) can i see the updated side view? i was pretty good with profiles of people back in school.. nose looks a bit weird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh you forgot how to do realistic noses i gues :p to much anime?

nways looks very cute, if ya want help on the nose msn me ;)

looks good looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face is looking alot better, but the nose is really throwing it off. The nose has a curve to it that slopes inwards to meet up with the brow, but you have it jut out and that's giving her a masculine look.
Another thing about the nose is that the area around the nostrils has no shape, it looks bulbous in fact. If its anime you might want give that curve a sharper edge and get rid of the nostrils, and if you're going for realism check some more pictures of how noses look so you can define that area up properly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok added some alpha hair around the forhead (hair that is going to have a ocpicity map), lowered the back hair, and did some stuff to the nose

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Jesus christ, thats a nice model, keep up the good work :yes:
I must concur. You should um... teach me how to model like that >.>

Best answers
The lips are bugging me, they look rather flat. maybe you can make them stick out a little bit more? and more lip shaped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lips, head looks a bit like a strawberry-shape (might just be the angle) nice job on those theets :O

Best answers
The polyflow looks messy for some reason. Also the head is to flat or undetailed. If it's supposed to be like a female elf, feminize the lips and face structure.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's loco =o

Is she a ranger type archer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom