zomg, again?

Should this technique be in ESF? (Read below)

• Yes, it sounds cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't like it.

• I really don't care.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

crit/comment/knock yourselves out.

be warned, hes in game and looking fab, so the only things im likely to change, will be skinwise (like the hands XD)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, neck muscles are over-defined, and the six pack is too wide and should blend a little more with the stomach. And for someone that skinny, he should have some of his ribs showing. And I don't really know this character, but I am also going to say that his bicepts are wayy to elongated and wide, and his hands are too large and claw-like. Awesome job on the skin however, looks badass

Best answers
Yumah :) Looks very nice modelwise, ingame shot? ^^

*Knocks myself out

Best answers
Freeking awsome, damn i love this model, dont tell me it's for JK3 again?

Best answers
looks good, im not a fan of the face and hair tho you should probably make the planes of the hair bigger and not use up all the space on them, right now it just looks solid

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you sure the abs are too wide dan? i looked at a whole load of male bodies to see how they should be structured, but, if you can come up with a decent drawover, ill take it into considderation.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I <3 it. <33333333333

No gimme some Caska fanservice =x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the abs arent tooo wide, but just a tad =P. something was bothering me about the eyes and i cudnt figure what it was, but now i think that the pupils/iris are a bit too close to eachother. It looks awesome so far man, i cant wait to see it ingame D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have fun fixing it ;P :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hands and face look really well done ^^
For your next model you might want to take extra care with how you use your polygon's, because right now you're wasting a lot of them in the in the legs and the abs. For the shin you have six rows of polygons, but only four are defining shape. And for the abs you put in a lot of polygons, but the way you made the shapes are so subtle you barely notice it when the skins is on it (and besides that no one would be close enough to the model to be able to tell whether the abs are a model or skin anyway).
You could probably have used those polygons to curve out the shoulder muscles :p

Best answers
Damn it looks tehh sexy!! sephiroth <3<3 ^^ but the face gotta be fixed .. looks kinda strange gotta say..

oh and.. in the actual movie, sephiroth has little ***his lips.. atleast in the first shows of sephiroth when he dodges Clouds attack :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2 extra rows on the shin, are to help with deformation, which it does perfectly ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know why, but the skin on the face is bugging me.
Other then that, it looks good. Good job.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a couple of awkward polyflow things laying around, areas I, (admittedly a poly neat freak) would do diffferently.

the stomach being one of them, you dont need that many rows of polys,

then the waist, you could porbabaly nerf at least 2 rows of polys without hurting the model, just looks a little too crowded down ther for there to be virrtually no "crotcha" definitionl

then the shins, sure they get the shape of the leg in there, but down at the tend they just look too checkerboard ish, you could orbabaly get near the same shape with less polys if you fiddled around with it, (though being that youve already uvmapped it, i doubt that will happen)

Best answers
There are three things that bug me about it:
The tendoms (not sure if I'm using the right word) on his neck are too sharply marked.
He has more shadow under his eyes than he has normally, which actually makes him look like more of a evil maniac than he is.
His shoulders are too sharp, looks like he has some kind of box or something under the skin, I'm not sure how much of that is under your control though, never tried modeling myself.
I'd also like to see him on the side to see how you did his hair, can't really tell on front view.
Other than it's very nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here you go, ill work on fixing those texture problems later today.

Best answers
So this is like your third sephiroth?Not that i'm complaining(i modeled goku and brolly like 4 times :shocked: ).It gets better with every sephiroth.I think the shoes are a long if you look at them in the side view,Are they supposed to be that long?.The hair is really nicely skinned.The back of the arms could use some work,it looks like you only used the brush tool for that.The nekck muscles looks over defined,and his face looks to old.besides that you did a good job :yes:

Best answers
Ok got the view from a side now, the hair didnt look afro like i thought it would, seemed like that somehow when looking from front.
Now one complaint about the hair, which may be a minimal detail, the darker shadows in the hair start of from the head and should either go all the way down to his back and not be cut like they are at the height of his ear. I marked it on the pic so you can look closer and see what I mean.
Also seconded the feet being slightly too long, and a bit wierd looking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O skinmapping errar!!!! will fix asap =]

Best answers
Looks great, i just actually saw that movie, excellent movie it was too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom