Zombie movies.

Best answers
One of my favorites was Dawn of the dead.
It is a old movie, but atleast it is original and nicely done.
Just imagine an apocalypse world, where the living dead is spread on the world. No forest is save, no city is save, no cemetery is save, even your own house isn't save anymore.

And to be honest, I like the Living dead series more than Resident evil.
In the Living dead series, the cause is unknown. Which makes everything double scary.
And in resident evil, they include impossible stuff.
Mutations, running zombies, and other stuff that is hard to believe or convincing.

But nowadays, it's hard to find any good Zombie movies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw some previews in the theatres for a new zombie movie. It's in England or something... looks interesting.

Best answers
I've heard that they're making a remake Dawn of the Dead and making Twilight of the Living dead or something.

I'll hope it'll be finished soon, it's much better than watching the *** *beep beep* of Resident evil.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
28 days later is the new zombie movie that is coming out.

Best answers
I ment Zombies in like, flesh eating, cannibalistic, horrifying half-living walking corpses.
It's hard to find movies that follows these kinds of storylines.
Super/Thinking/Running/Talking zombies isn't my cup of tea either.

What is more horrifying?
A nuclear bomb that swiftly kills you in a flash or the rising ranks of the undead that spreads through the world, making your life a living nightmare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
28 days later IS a zombie movie dude. I thought it was about nuclear destruction too, like the book "On the Beach", but if you watch the longer previews you find out it's a zombie movie. Like a guy wakes up in a hospital after nearly the whole town is somehow killed/turned into zombies.

Best answers
My favourite zombie movie I have on DVD, Night Of The Living Dead, referring to Tom Savini's remake of George Romero's horror classic. It's a fantastic film, with interesting characters, a good number of jumps, good action and, um, flesh-eating zombies :D

the best thing is, as the heroine points out, "they're so slow... we could run right past them!". So why dont they? Because wherever they run these things might be. It makes you stop thinking about this small house (cleverly named the Marie Celeste) in the middle of nowhere, and start considering the global problem. Just by showing 4 hero's and 30 zombies, the film escalates from a small problem to a world-wide catastrophe. And it doesn't even have an ending! :(

*edit* just thought i'd add how much I enjoyed Resident Evil. Not atmospheric, or even serious, but a gorefest, a shock-fest, and an action-fest. I liiiiked it! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Night Of The Living Dead and Living Dead Night Of (I dunno there are like two series that have basically the same names) pwn ass! I still love Resident Evil too, BY THE WAY -- RE2 BEGINS FILMING THIS FALL AS DOES SPIDERMAN 2!

Like my ultimate fear is zombies

Best answers
Spiderman 2 is an exciting prospect, I assume it's still in the hands of Sam Raimi? Thinking about it, Evil Dead 2 is the best zombie film ever, if you count them as zombies. I LOVE THE EVIL DEAD! :D

Res Evil 2? Near-naked, shotgun-packing in the middle of a city packed with zombies. Come get some.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not really a Zombie movie.... but...
Night Flyer
Its old....
Theres also the book... Written by Steven Kings...

Best answers
I hope RE2 will have some good plot and detailed gore.
Even though, I hate some creatures in RE2.
But I'll make a exception for the licker.
The licker is one of my favorite creatures. ( Can you say, Venom mixed with Carnage? They look alot like him.)

But the Zombies are always my favorite.
Slow, moaning, creepy, always hungry Zombies.
And I don't mean Pokemon.

*Headshots Pikachu with a Freeza laser beam and cuts it in half with a sadistic small Kienzan. *

Best answers
I read they're doing a House of the Dead movie.

By the way, there's also a cool zombie singleplayer mod for half-life, They Hunger. Very spooky! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find 28 days later to be my favourate, i like it mainly because its not a story thats based on looks, its based on what stick in your mind, so in other words, 28 days later will stick in your mind for a looong time, well.. i enjoyed it.. i dont like the idea of the entire of the uk infected by a virus that turns them into zombies kinda creepy, the only bit i didnt like was that the zombies ran faster that people and they acted intelligent:p

Best answers
I love RE, I can't wait for RE2: Project Nemesis comes out in theature, gonna be sweet. >_< =3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I KNEW there was gonna be a sequel when I saw the first movie. I mean c'mon, the ending screams out SEQUEL. Some of my friends were like "WTF No there isn't. There wont be an RE sequel" so now im laughing at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom