Zombie Loan

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I came across Zombie Loan.

It's pretty odd. Basically a girl who can see who will die soon and who are secretly zombies. She's accompanied by 2 guys who are undead but hunt zombies to pay their debt for cheating death. There's only 12 episodes and 5 volumes though.

Anyone else seen/read it? If so, would you recommend I read the manga rather than watch the anime. I'm currently planning to watch the anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude I was so gonna make a thread about this last night but I got cought up in wow :p

I've seen the anime and I gota say it's awesome. Me being an anime action-comedy fan.

I got the 12th and 13th bonus eps too but they are in japanese unfortunatly. Maybe I can find a fansub or something like that. Since the 11th episode doesn't give an answer to all the storys.

Oh and I never read the manga.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm I thought it was pretty low quality tbh.

Then again kids swallow anything these days.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much both, though I didn't give it much of a chance.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've started watching the anime and it looks fine to me :). The opening theme's great too.

Best answers
hey i watched this show its good what do you mean its low quality what because its not in hd? its normal from what i see and the story is great its a good anime

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i watched this show its good what do you mean its low quality what because its not in hd? its normal from what i see and the story is great its a good anime
I've just finished the only 11 episodes out. Parts of it are pretty creepy ^^, all I'm saying is that the Butterfly part was pretty unsuspected. Half the cast have issues anyway so I guess it makes sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just finished the only 11 episodes out. Parts of it are pretty creepy ^^, all I'm saying is that the Butterfly part was pretty unsuspected. Half the cast have issues anyway so I guess it makes sense.
I agree, oh and there's a 12 and 13 bonus episodes, I didn't manage to get my hands on them tough.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, oh and there's a 12 and 13 bonus episodes, I didn't manage to get my hands on them tough.
After a little research, I found that they were released over in Japan on DVD in April. No idea how far the manga got though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom